Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

43 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Now you’re changing up what I said. Yes they mind losing to Trenton. It’s a rivalry so of course they don’t like it. But there is absolutely no pressure on the couch the town loves him and appreciates what he is doing.I’m about as close to the coach, town and the school system as you can get. 

Plenty of pressure on him. Why do you think they went to 4a ?    New stadium second year coaching  Milan is foaming at the mouth for a state championship. 

34 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Plenty of pressure on him. Why do you think they went to 4a ?    New stadium second year coaching  Milan is foaming at the mouth for a state championship. 

Well I know what Diffee and Greg Scott said when I asked them why they went to 4A. I have no reason to think otherwise. Yes they are hungry as all teams should be. That’s a good thing isn’t it?

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

31 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Great points ! I think in general all coaches worth their salt feel pressure day in day out ! That being said I feel The Coaches are doing their best in both programs to make sure the players treat each game like state ! All I know is we will knock heads come august on our ways to the 1 A  and 4 A Gold Balls ! Put that on the front page and book them rooms in Chattanooga! 

I said what I said 1A 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Great points ! I think in general all coaches worth their salt feel pressure day in day out ! That being said I feel The Coaches are doing their best in both programs to make sure the players treat each game like state ! All I know is we will knock heads come august on our ways to the 1 A  and 4 A Gold Balls ! Put that on the front page and book them rooms in Chattanooga! 

I said what I said 1A 

^^^More truth. 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

The crowd split quick and was very quiet in the second half. I know plenty of people in Milan. The fans in Milan hate losing to Trenton. They shut the lights out on us after the Kendal Harper Hail Mary :roflolk: Don’t tell me the people in Milan don’t care whether they beat Trenton or not. 

LRDAO.... Tide you will have to learn.  Big Purple bowel movement will say something and then say he didnt.  I garuntee thats exactly what he is, bowel excrement.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well I know what Diffee and Greg Scott said when I asked them why they went to 4A. I have no reason to think otherwise. Yes they are hungry as all teams should be. That’s a good thing isn’t it?

LRDAO... I garuntee that Diffee man went to 4a to get away from that Rankin man.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Roy I’m thinking the same thing 

LRDAO.... Ole bowel excrement is avoiding my question.  I garuntee I hope this Jacobs man beats the tar out of this Diffee man.  Bowel excrement is acting like it want be a big deal if they get beat.  Thats laughable.  It would be an embarrassment of your a supposed to be 4a title contender to get routinely ear holed by a 1a school.  Go Tide. Me and that Tower man might even come to this game abs I can bring my Murphy Fair book.    You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard