Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

25 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Meadows Whiiten and Burns from the O line Whitten played some but not every snap ! Mr Baskerville is a absolute beast and amazing young man at that ! Shepherd will be a handful from his D E position and Burkett at MLB is a beast ! 

14 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Meadows on the oline returns he is 6’5 290 . We lost the center and 2 tackles. I think the tight ends return  Baskerville and Shepard the defensive ends return Shepard is 6’4 240 maybe bigger now. Burkett the middle linebacker returns he is a stud and will be a junior. Khalik and Malik  the ganaway brothers return. The kee brothers returns they are both around 6’3 6’4 receivers. There is lots of talent in the sophomore class the wreaked havoc as 8th graders and freshman. I figure we will see lots of juniors starting this coming season. As for wool fork the dt some say he will play some say he won’t. 

:thumb: good info. Sounds like another stacked team. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Trentons size worries me. I think Milan will be much smaller in the trenches than Peabody. I worry we won’t be able to overcome the size difference. 

Trentons size worries everybody! Unreal the athletes there producing in Trenton. I was on there sideline when they played McNairy last year. I was blowed away at the size of those underclassman that didn’t get on the field. All I could think is reload!

1 minute ago, Tigersandcats said:

Trentons size worries everybody! Unreal the athletes there producing in Trenton. I was on there sideline when they played McNairy last year. I was blowed away at the size of those underclassman that didn’t get on the field. All I could think is reload!

Absolutely! Several sophomre linemen around 300 lbs

7 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Yes. Milan will be greatly outmatched in the trenches. We have the athletes to compete with them at the skill positions and both teams have great coaching staff. But their size up front is what will separate them from us. I just hope our little fellas can compete. 

58 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Meadows Whiiten and Burns from the O line Whitten played some but not every snap ! Mr Baskerville is a absolute beast and amazing young man at that ! Shepherd will be a handful from his D E position and Burkett at MLB is a beast ! 

That Hayes boy is going to that Martin mans school.  That Kelly boy that got an offered to play at that Martin mans school.  If he goes there maybe that Hayes boy could nock a hole for him.  You think im joking but im not. 

47 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Figure that jest proves Old Pirate’s point! It ain’t a nary bit right accusing a feller fer of being a feller he ain’t neither! That Milan feller and a HEEP of his pocket pool playing Fellers need to free up hands open then dad Burnit ears and take notes. Theys been told & told & told RD ain’t The Captain or a nary other coach. 

LRDAO.... Old pirate these Peabody fellars is alright.  After all they wear the P as well.  Big Purple bowel excrement is just over here spewing his mess.   You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes. Milan will be greatly outmatched in the trenches. We have the athletes to compete with them at the skill positions and both teams have great coaching staff. But their size up front is what will separate them from us. I just hope our little fellas can compete. 

Get outta here :roflolk:

12 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

FYI I have seen Milan’s line as My Big Purple Homeboy has ! They have 6’6 300!plus pound linemen !