Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Good deal ! We just a lil ole poor town my man but we got good hospitality and grub at the Stadium ! I will say arrive early The Palace is a big facility but these games can easily draw 5 k plus in fans ,Which is close to double our population ! Hope to met up with great folks from here as usual ! 

Sounds good! I have family in Greenfield who know Peabody Coach and his family. They have nothing but good stuff to say about them and Peabody. I want to see how good Peabody looks in person and I assume Milan is going to be really strong too, so I’m hoping for a good game. How early do I need to get there to get a decent seat?

3 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

Sounds good! I have family in Greenfield who know Peabody Coach and his family. They have nothing but good stuff to say about them and Peabody. I want to see how good Peabody looks in person and I assume Milan is going to be really strong too, so I’m hoping for a good game. How early do I need to get there to get a decent seat?

6 at the latest my friend ! You definitely will wanna sit on Peabody side ! The smell on wet dogs and tears from broken dreams get a bit much to deal with as the game wears on,this  5  th “L” in a row to their lil brother PHS is gonna sting  !

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

6 at the latest my friend ! You definitely will wanna sit on Peabody side ! The smell on wet dogs and tears from broken dreams get a bit much to deal with as the game wears on,this  5  th “L” in a row to their lil brother PHS is gonna sting  !

If there are limits on tickets he won’t be able to get a ticket. hopefully there aren’t limits this year 

40 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Good deal ! We just a lil ole poor town my man but we got good hospitality and grub at the Stadium ! I will say arrive early The Palace is a big facility but these games can easily draw 5 k plus in fans ,Which is close to double our population ! Hope to met up with great folks from here as usual ! 

Peabody could charge $20.00 a head for Milan game and it would still be the same amount of people. This game reminds me of Humboldt Milan back in the day somewhat. Back then you had to be at stadium at 5:00 to get a seat.

22 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Brother let’s hope there isn’t we have some really good home games the first couple !!!

I watched last years in the end zone where the dressing rooms are behind the fence in Milan. Didn’t get a ticket. Seen the game pretty good.

Edited by pioneer42

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I watched last years in the end zone where the dressing rooms are behind the fence in Milan. Didn’t get a ticket. Seen the game pretty good.

P42 I really consider your opinion as solid ,with the info you have right now how do you see game 1 going ? And I know right now it’s literally a shot in the dark to call it !

22 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

P42 I really consider your opinion as solid ,with the info you have right now how do you see game 1 going ? And I know right now it’s literally a shot in the dark to call it !

Peabody’s interior on both sides was too much to handle last year. Peabody lost some interior but from listening to folks they have reloaded. I like Peabody by a couple of TD’s because they have too many good players back. Now Milan moving Brown to WR and having a different QB and having to account for him all the time will definitely put pressure on Peabody’s secondary. And the fact that Milan is in the second year of their new coach’s system will help too. Still going with Peabody as being the more physical team. But, wouldn’t suprise me if both teams win a Gold Ball either. Game is for pride and bragging rights. Milan could suprise me, but I am going to have to see it to believe it. I have seen it with Peabody and I believe it.