Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

21 minutes ago, BigGuy11 said:

How much does Peabody return for next season? Any one new or incoming that you guys expect to make a big contribution? 

Almost all skill players on offense ,we have 36 10 th graders,most of which played and or started. Mr Football and his twin are back,our 6'5 sopomore reciever is back along with out other reciever Mr Key . Line will have stud anchors back and Willfork will be back on D Line for his senior season,no drop off if any in talent next year.

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Almost all skill players on offense ,we have 36 10 th graders,most of which played and or started. Mr Football and his twin are back,our 6'5 sopomore reciever is back along with out other reciever Mr Key . Line will have stud anchors back and Willfork will be back on D Line for his senior season,no drop off if any in talent next year.

That is incredible, for sure there is no talent drop off for what sounds like the next two years at least. You think your coaching staff will stay intact or foresee any leaving the program?  

26 minutes ago, BigGuy11 said:

That is incredible, for sure there is no talent drop off for what sounds like the next two years at least. You think your coaching staff will stay intact or foresee any leaving the program?  

They will stay here ! Jacobs is in it for the long haul,his family and the Lord are very important to him ! Coach Jacobs is a long plan type fella ,he knows what is best for his four children his wife and his walk in his faith ! The rest of the staff has been there and done that and aren't status hunter personalities,Coach Vowel has been there done that and is truly enjoying what he has here, the rest of our staff ie Coach Driggers has a kid in the program Sam our starting Q B and is a sophomore and pops ain't leaving Trenton ! All small communities claim they are football towns but Trenton lives it ,our coaches and kids are rockstar here and they show the love back ! My 86 year old next door neighbor Mrs Barb is a perfect example didn't miss a game and bakes the players treats and follows them on FB and goes to church with most of them,you would think they are all her great grandkids,and there a bunch more just like her ! We are blessed in this lil town of 3600 folks we are diverse and embrace that

Edited by PeabodyPride

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

They will stay here ! Jacobs is in it for the long haul,his family and the Lord are very important to him ! Coach Jacobs is a long plan type fella ,he knows what is best for his four children his wife and his walk in his faith ! The rest of the staff has been there and done that and aren't status hunter personalities,Coach Vowel has been there done that and is truly enjoying what he has here, the rest of our staff is Druggers has a kid in the program Sam our starting Q B is a sophomore and pops ain't leaving Trenton ! All small communities claim they are football towns but Trenton lives it ,our coaches and kids are rockstar here and they show the love back ! My 86 year old next door neighbor Mrs Barb is a perfect example didn't miss a game and bakes the players treats and follows them on FB and goes to church with most of them,you would think they are all her great grandkids,and there a bunch more just like her ! We are blessed in this lil town of 3600 folks we are diverse and embrace that

That is awesome! I know Jacobs wouldn't leave for sure. Vowell made it a point when he stepped down at NS that he was going to Trenton for his own sanity and to spend more time with his family (as in not all the work behind the curtain of being a HC) so I assumed he wouldn't go anywhere either.  

22 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Has been huh? Recruiting season??  Did that make you feel better?  I mention your on the clock and you start hurling insults. Lol. Your too easy to troll. You shouldn’t take the bait. I think most of the regular Peabody posters on here know I have all the respect in the world for Peabody and cheer for them when we don’t play them.  In fact I know several of the players and coaches personally. They are all very humble and gracious people. You should try it some time. 

BPM has supported us well on this site.  He's just stirring the pot for next years game.  I like it

Just now, BigGuy11 said:

That is awesome! I know Jacobs wouldn't leave for sure. Vowell made it a point when he stepped down at NS that he was going to Trenton for his own sanity and to spend more time with his family (as in not all the work behind the curtain of being a HC) so I assumed he wouldn't go anywhere either.  

If your a fan of highschool athletics you have to love what we have here in Trenton Tn. I went to a huge powerhouse school in GA, I played four years and never got the love these coaches and players get in the community we are blessed ! I think The Tide will be in the mix for Gold again next year but I think with the Insane out of region schedule we have we could lose a game or two next year ! I don't think it would be a bad thing either !

15 hours ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

Peabody 2021. Bold prediction. Jacobs will bolt for a bigger job. He is not a 1A-2A coach. I think most said the first 2 titles were because of talent. I think a lot of administrators will recognize #3 was coaching. If he’s still there in 2 months, it won’t be due to a lack of offers. Trenton better do everything they can to keep him and that entire staff.

We will.  We are Family here.  Those guys are Happy.  Pay those guys if thats what we got to do .  Heck we're not broke!

4 hours ago, WestTNFootball100 said:

I think everyone would be in complete shock if Jacob’s left, in my opinion his set up to be the next super, his wife works a town over at her alma mater, they are expecting their fourth child. I just don’t see it happening. 

That's what people want to see. Haters..............not all but some..............$ the man and his staff

27 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They will stay here ! Jacobs is in it for the long haul,his family and the Lord are very important to him ! Coach Jacobs is a long plan type fella ,he knows what is best for his four children his wife and his walk in his faith ! The rest of the staff has been there and done that and aren't status hunter personalities,Coach Vowel has been there done that and is truly enjoying what he has here, the rest of our staff ie Coach Driggers has a kid in the program Sam our starting Q B and is a sophomore and pops ain't leaving Trenton ! All small communities claim they are football towns but Trenton lives it ,our coaches and kids are rockstar here and they show the love back ! My 86 year old next door neighbor Mrs Barb is a perfect example didn't miss a game and bakes the players treats and follows them on FB and goes to church with most of them,you would think they are all her great grandkids,and there a bunch more just like her ! We are blessed in this lil town of 3600 folks we are diverse and embrace that

Well said!  

We will be loaded again.  We have had 3A  talent for years.  No exceptions next year.

Big lineman who are ready for their time.  Skill people everywhere.  Who knows who may legally move to play ball in Trenton.  Kids want to play for a winner.  But I can assure you Peabody will not do anything to jeopardize the integrity of this program.  But if they come to Trenton, they got to earn their spot.  It's competitive over here.

Edited by Golddoctor

8 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

We will be loaded again.  We have had 3A - 4A talent for years.  No exceptions this year.

Big lineman who are ready for their time.  Skill people everywhere.  Who knows who may legally move to play ball in Trenton.  Kids want to play for a winner.  But I can assure you Peabody will not do anything to jeopardize the integrity of this program.  But if they come to Trenton, they got to earn their spot.  It's competitive over here.

It's insane the size of the line next year as well ! I actually don't think we will lose any size really ! I cannot wait to see Mr Willfork back on the field as well ! I think the Defense won't miss a beat !

30 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

It's insane the size of the line next year as well ! I actually don't think we will lose any size really ! I cannot wait to see Mr Willfork back on the field as well ! I think the Defense won't miss a beat !

Defense will be stout again.  We will have a huge line.  Average about 260.  A little smaller than this year but 260 in 1A or 2A is huge.  Someone said Meigs, Trousdale and Peabody were the biggest lines they saw all year in their classifications.  We were bigger than Milan (3A) and just as big or bigger than Oak Ridge and Summit (5A) in spots.  Braxton Johnson was one of the most active D-linemen I saw all weekend!