Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

On 12/16/2020 at 7:50 AM, Jacket32 said:

Good morning football fans.

Coach Vetetoe will be staying at Oakland. TC NEEDS HELP ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL!! You know when women in the stands tell you where the ball is going then opposing team has to know. PUT 8 MEN IN THE BOX AND PRACTICE ALL WEEK ON 4 OR 5 PLAYS. It's my opinion if we had a better offensive plan Coach Satterfield would be wearing a RING (maybe 2) by now. We'll see how it goes. Not hard to scout TC. 4 or 5 PLAYS and not using the great talent that is down on the CREEKBANK.  

Talked to a Lot of people in town last night and 100 percent of the old yellow jackets that I talked to want something different on the offensive side of the ball. It's my opinion that Coach Vetetoe could have really helped with that like ASAP.

Coach will remain at Oakland and I wish him the best as he goes for another 6A state title with the Patriots.

You would not have beaten Peabody either year. That bunch is on another level than the rest of us. Much like the old TC and SP teams use to be. 

4 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

Good morning football fans 

Life is about moving forward not backwards.  It's my understanding that TC is going to keep the offensive coordinator that we have now for next year and that Coach Vetetoe would be a assistant ( with the defense) LOL. Heck or defense held all year for us. When you hold a team in the semifinals of the state playoffs to 16 points then your defense did it's job.  Offence was so predictable and staggant we only got as far as we got because of talent and toughest. The problem is the offense. Coach Vetetoe is all about moving forward not backwards. His time will come. I see coach Vetetoe as a OC for someone then I see him as a HEAD COACH for someone in his future. For us ex players and heck the whole community we want to see TC staff put the kids in the best position to win BIG TIME GAMES. When the talent is equal the you can't just win on toughest and 4 or 5 PLAYS. 3 of them plays run it straight up a A Gap. The talent is on the CREEKBANK now it time to open it up. 

What does Vetetoe do for Oakland now?

Edited by BoroFootball

7 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

Good morning football fans 

Life is about moving forward not backwards.  It's my understanding that TC is going to keep the offensive coordinator that we have now for next year and that Coach Vetetoe would be a assistant ( with the defense) LOL. Heck or defense held all year for us. When you hold a team in the semifinals of the state playoffs to 16 points then your defense did it's job.  Offence was so predictable and staggant we only got as far as we got because of talent and toughest. The problem is the offense. Coach Vetetoe is all about moving forward not backwards. His time will come. I see coach Vetetoe as a OC for someone then I see him as a HEAD COACH for someone in his future. For us ex players and heck the whole community we want to see TC staff put the kids in the best position to win BIG TIME GAMES. When the talent is equal the you can't just win on toughest and 4 or 5 PLAYS. 3 of them plays run it straight up a A Gap. The talent is on the CREEKBANK now it time to open it up. 

Are you saying had he been able to come as a coordinator even with a huge pay cut that he was willing to come? 

I thought Coach Jackson called the D at Oakland? 

On 12/15/2020 at 8:03 AM, Jacket32 said:

Good morning high school football fans. I'm a old school yellow jacket from 10x state champ Trousdale Co. Word is out on the town that another yellow jacket could be on his way back home to be back on the TC coaching staff. Coach Eric Vetetoe who has been on the Oakland Patriots coaching staff and coached under coach Creasy I think 7 year total at TC and Oakland. He has been apart of multiple state championship teams and is great at getting the most out of his players. 

Coach Vetetoe can handle baseball as well. He was the catcher on Cumberland NAIA national championship team and head ball coach at TC and Lebanon high schools.

Best of luck coach and hope to see you back in purple and gold soon

You must be smoking crack. 

Clint doesn't want him back because he ran off a few years back. Everyone in TC knows this.  Dude tried returning 3 years ago and was rejected, and now he's making 20 grand more a year in Rutherford with less work, and winning state titles.

2 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Blake will not be running the system. I have no idea where you guys are getting this nonsense from.

It comes from Blake he will not make a career out of coaching high school football. I hate to say it but so I. As TC looks like they are going to have a down year Blake will be out as HC. The man hasn't even started a family yet with his wife.  You don't know as much as you think you do and most of the so-called secrets you are saying about Dr. Satt trying to leave TC for other jobs are well known by people that are close to the TC program. At end of the day, my opinion and yours don't matter Dr. Satt and Blake doesn't listen to outside noise.