2A 2021

ChineseFlu

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

#7 Taye.  Condra #2

Taye is dynamic with the ball in his hands. He's the type that if he gets past that first line of defense you go ahead and get on your feet because you kinda know what's about to happen. Condra is a bull. I wish he had gotten more carries last season. He can really punish a defense late in a game. I would love to see him take his defense up a notch next year. He could be a head hunter in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Taye is dynamic with the ball in his hands. He's the type that if he gets past that first line of defense you go ahead and get on your feet because you kinda know what's about to happen. Condra is a bull. I wish he had gotten more carries last season. He can really punish a defense late in a game. I would love to see him take his defense up a notch next year. He could be a head hunter in my opinion. 

They got the players to do the wing T have all 3 on the field 7 , 8 , and 2 . Then power I when you just want to pound the ball. Yes he needs to be on defense 

5 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

3EB84402-702A-4772-B6C9-7AA4B9832C0F.gif.185b39717ccbe7c5586362be8c22216b.gif

41 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

I notice Rockwood has not been mentioned and they finished 2nd in their region last year?  Did they lose a lot?

@wpasi is a Rockwood guru and I think maybe @Jet Pride Im not sure myself about them. In 20 though I think they returned more than any team in region 2. So I doubt they will be so fortunate two years in a row. If #1 returns for them though they will definitely give some teams some problems. 

1 hour ago, ChineseFlu said:

I notice Rockwood has not been mentioned and they finished 2nd in their region last year?  Did they lose a lot?

They have no chance in 2A. Monterey will be a formidable team in 2A, but won’t have the speed to keep up with a Marion type team. The east side of 2A runs through region 3 in 2021 and 2022. 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

@wpasi is a Rockwood guru and I think maybe @Jet Pride Im not sure myself about them. In 20 though I think they returned more than any team in region 2. So I doubt they will be so fortunate two years in a row. If #1 returns for them though they will definitely give some teams some problems. 

Hey yeti can you get ahold of someone from Tyner and see how the coach search is going and what they got coming back 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They have no chance in 2A. Monterey will be a formidable team in 2A, but won’t have the speed to keep up with a Marion type team. The east side of 2A runs through region 3 in 2021 and 2022. 

Bassy stop it. It’s Meigs till someone knocks them out so leave Marion out cause they got to earn it not handed to them. 

Old Pirate says it’s easy to understand “Rock & Gomer”, aka Bushog02 & PurplePower68. Theys youngons obviously players, ain’t difficult to sees the player promotions. Best to have other promote your youngons than mommies & daddies. Jest where in the cat hair is TN225 after being called out by Coacht Fellers as jest another example of a devious Jasper Jailhouse High feller?  

25 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says it’s easy to understand “Rock & Gomer”, aka Bushog02 & PurplePower68. Theys youngons obviously players, ain’t difficult to sees the player promotions. Best to have other promote your youngons than mommies & daddies. Jest where in the cat hair is TN225 after being called out by Coacht Fellers as jest another example of a devious Jasper Jailhouse High feller?  

Not as young as you think I am. You and Roy need to come back to reality instead of sniffing that fairy dust