2A 2021

ChineseFlu

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says it’s easy to understand “Rock & Gomer”, aka Bushog02 & PurplePower68. Theys youngons obviously players, ain’t difficult to sees the player promotions. Best to have other promote your youngons than mommies & daddies. Jest where in the cat hair is TN225 after being called out by Coacht Fellers as jest another example of a devious Jasper Jailhouse High feller?  

Nope dont have a youngon on the team. 

Did you catch that covid when the horn sounded in Cookeville? I did see where you posted you wouldn't be on for a while since you caught it. I think you caught some chickenitis and went subterranean. Yep recon so.

"Is it still comin???"

:roflol:

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Yeti said:

@wpasi is a Rockwood guru and I think maybe @Jet Pride Im not sure myself about them. In 20 though I think they returned more than any team in region 2. So I doubt they will be so fortunate two years in a row. If #1 returns for them though they will definitely give some teams some problems. 

I am but I don't know many of the kids anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 12:45 PM, Bushog02 said:

Thank you sir 

Hope everyone on Coach T had a great Christmas.  Whole lot of nothing happening concerning the Tyner Coach search as best I can tell.  Have a friend who was asked by the principal to be a part of a group to talk about the future of Tyner football well over a month ago but he has heard nothing further on it.  A friend of Coach Turner had told me a back door deal had been done with another area coach around the mid-point of the season but nothing has come of that and that coach may have changed his mind after the poor way everything was handled.  I am not sure this job has the luster anymore to attract a great or even good young coach.  In terms of returning talent - there will always be athletes who can run the ball at Tyner but none of the young QBs was even decent enough to get much playing time this year and anyone who watched Tyner knew that was a weakness.  I think before the region re-alignment Tyner was headed towards being 3 or 4 seed behind Marion and Bledsoe - with Meigs in the region now  they will fight it out with Polk to make the playoffs.  I hope I am wrong but I think the leadership wants Tyner to be a basketball school and football will join the many other Chattanooga area public schools who have really bad football teams-Red Bank and East Hamilton being exceptions to my last comment but that is because they have great coaches - in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

Hope everyone on Coach T had a great Christmas.  Whole lot of nothing happening concerning the Tyner Coach search as best I can tell.  Have a friend who was asked by the principal to be a part of a group to talk about the future of Tyner football well over a month ago but he has heard nothing further on it.  A friend of Coach Turner had told me a back door deal had been done with another area coach around the mid-point of the season but nothing has come of that and that coach may have changed his mind after the poor way everything was handled.  I am not sure this job has the luster anymore to attract a great or even good young coach.  In terms of returning talent - there will always be athletes who can run the ball at Tyner but none of the young QBs was even decent enough to get much playing time this year and anyone who watched Tyner knew that was a weakness.  I think before the region re-alignment Tyner was headed towards being 3 or 4 seed behind Marion and Bledsoe - with Meigs in the region now  they will fight it out with Polk to make the playoffs.  I hope I am wrong but I think the leadership wants Tyner to be a basketball school and football will join the many other Chattanooga area public schools who have really bad football teams-Red Bank and East Hamilton being exceptions to my last comment but that is because they have great coaches - in my opinion.

Hope they hire a good coach too many good athletes at Tyner. Coach Turner will be hard to replace. To me y’all are a football school. Thanks for the information hope to see you at the game