2021 3A

SSHawks12

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thank you for clearing that up Indian. @Tide21I admit I was wrong. My apologies. I was definitely mistaken. Indian just curious what was their enrollment 2009-2012?  Did they play up those years??

Shows 546 (projected)......still played 6A State Championship team Maryville, 4A State Championship team Fulton and D2 1A champs Webb:thumb:

8 minutes ago, Indian said:

Did they play any of those in the playoffs?

What does that matter?  Who did Sequatchie play that year that was even on the same planet as those teams??  I think his point is if you can hang with those teams in the regular season then the next layoffs would be a breeze and for the most part it was for Alcoa. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What does that matter?  Who did Sequatchie play that year that was even on the same planet as those teams??  I think his point is if you can hang with those teams in the regular season then the next layoffs would be a breeze and for the most part it was for Alcoa. 

There’s no risk for them playing those games in the regular season. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t see TSSAA listed. Thanks for answering my question. 

12 year old numbers aren’t on the Tssaa site. They got it from TDOE and I didn’t feel like “digging” that far down. Not sure why you’d think they’d have inaccurate numbers since they got them directly from TDOE.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• No offense intended,  but I will take the word of an actual administrator in that system on that question. 
    • My guess is, this has absolutely nothing to do with athletics. I could be completely wrong. Just going to let this play out over the next few days/weeks before throwing accusations around. Funny how when OR benefits from “transfers” it is because of the incredible school system and never for athletics because most people can’t afford the “tuition”! Going to be interesting to say the least.    And if AC is turning anybody in, shame on them. They have benefited and work the system more than most over the years.
    • I think if either were their own school system then it wouldn't have happened. Of course a lot will make sense if they student who got their grades changed was an athlete 
    • Eh, I just think they got caught. It was gonna happen sooner or later, no matter who ended up turning them in. Even Dragon92 knew they were cheating, one of the biggest Clinton fans in the world, and probably THE biggest on here.
    • I know Hickory is worried about Keith now that they beat OR. Wonder why he hasn't posted yet. Him and Benanti are awful quiet these days.