York

Smith Co

Watertown

Cannon

Dekalb

Livingston

Macon

Standings released today...1-14-21

I would agree with Upperman at number 1. I think 2 and 3 will have a better understanding after tonight with York hosting Watertown and Smith at Dekalb. Scores from Friday night, Dekalb wins by 2 in OT vs Macon, Watertown wins at Smith by 39, Upperman beats Cannon by 25. Anyone disagree?

2 hours ago, tigerfan0020 said:

I would agree with Upperman at number 1. I think 2 and 3 will have a better understanding after tonight with York hosting Watertown and Smith at Dekalb. Scores from Friday night, Dekalb wins by 2 in OT vs Macon, Watertown wins at Smith by 39, Upperman beats Cannon by 25. Anyone disagree?

I really don't think we will have any better understanding after tonight. Teams 2-8 are close, There's not a lot of separation. Watertown beat MC by 21and SC by 38.  DC beat MC by 2 in overtime and Watertown by 8. York may end up being #2 . The rest, who knows, It looks like it depends on who has a good night or bad night.  I like it though, makes each game a lot more interesting and unpredictable.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, MDLTNHPS said:

Can you define dominant? I know he scored his 1000th point in the quarter final of the region last season. He does rebound well and blocks a lot of shots. My question would be if they needs a score do they go to Rush or Gore? My next thought would be how would he fair in different era's. How would he do against Blevins from York or Eldridge from LA? 

Rush better than Eldridge and Blevins. But is he even the best big man ever st Upperman? Josh Endicott, now playing at D-1 North Florida,  was pretty good playing on a last talented team.  All four guys mention are good players though. 

22 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Rush better than Eldridge and Blevins. But is he even the best big man ever st Upperman? Josh Endicott, now playing at D-1 North Florida,  was pretty good playing on a last talented team.  All four guys mention are good players though. 

Jimmy Miller
Derek Ledbetter
Lance Mathis

On 1/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, MDLTNHPS said:

Can you define dominant? I know he scored his 1000th point in the quarter final of the region last season. He does rebound well and blocks a lot of shots. My question would be if they needs a score do they go to Rush or Gore? My next thought would be how would he fair in different era's. How would he do against Blevins from York or Eldridge from LA? 

If you are going to bring blasts from the past up.   Nicky Whited was the best player to ever set foot on the floor for York according to everybody who ever saw him.   

A little over half way through the district schedule, what is your seedings. Still got several games left and a lot can change. I thought Friday would be a battle for 1st and still can be but did not see Cannon winning over York. Anyone with insights on how that game went? I thought Dekalb might have had a chance vs Livingston. Upperman wins like I thought over Smith and Watertown beats Macon. Will Macon win a district game?

It's Upperman's to loose. York has Upperman and LA back to back both away games. LA has an outside shot at finishing 2nd. Upperman shouldn't loose but you never know with high school kids. Possible that only 2 teams finish above 500. LA has some games to make up. Watertown at 5-4 with YI, LA and UHS still to play. 

With York beating Upperman, I can see the tournament being some good games. Other than Macon being winless in the district, I might could see any team winning any given night. As of now, Upperman's loss comes to York, York loses to Cannon, Cannon has been beat by Watertown (twice) and Livingston, Dekalb has split with Watertown, Livingston has been on a roll other than the loses to Upperman. Can Livingston keep winning or will all these games catch up to them. Thoughts?????

On 2/2/2021 at 9:10 AM, tigerfan0020 said:

With York beating Upperman, I can see the tournament being some good games. Other than Macon being winless in the district, I might could see any team winning any given night. As of now, Upperman's loss comes to York, York loses to Cannon, Cannon has been beat by Watertown (twice) and Livingston, Dekalb has split with Watertown, Livingston has been on a roll other than the loses to Upperman. Can Livingston keep winning or will all these games catch up to them. Thoughts?????

York will beat Livingston tonight by 15. 

Final week of the regular season 

Upperman (11-1) at Cannon , at Macon

York (10-2) vs Livingston , at Watertown 

Livingston (9-3) at York , vs Cannon

Watertown (6-6) vs Smith , vs York

Cannon (5-7) vs Upperman, at Livingston 

DeKalb (4-8) vs Macon , at Smith

Smith (3-9) at Watertown , vs DeKalb

Macon (0-12) at DeKalb , vs Upperman 

Who claims the number 4 spot? 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2021 at 7:44 AM, GreekFreak said:

Final week of the regular season 

Upperman (11-1) at Cannon , at Macon

York (10-2) vs Livingston , at Watertown 

Livingston (9-3) at York , vs Cannon

Watertown (6-6) vs Smith , vs York

Cannon (5-7) vs Upperman, at Livingston 

DeKalb (4-8) vs Macon , at Smith

Smith (3-9) at Watertown , vs DeKalb

Macon (0-12) at DeKalb , vs Upperman 

Who claims the number 4 spot? 

I'm thinking  H2O will be 7-7      Cannon Co. 5-9     DC  6-8

If H2O drops to 6-8  and DC goes 6-8 what's the tie breaker as they split regular season?