8AA, thoughts????

tigerfan0020

On 3/3/2021 at 2:56 AM, TynerRamFan said:

After Thursday night looks like it's 8AA vs 6AA in the SubState. Same teams different year and maybe different teams hosting!! 

It's one game at a time at this point of the season!! Praying that all the kids stay safe and healthy!

Upperman vs Tyner 

Howard vs York 

Should be some good games on Monday night!!

4 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

Great year for the Rams. I believe Upperman will be AAA in the new classification system. Is Tyner moving up as well? If not, they won't see each other in the postseason. 

Tyner will continue to be in AA(as far as I know). Any other 8AA teams moving up(or down)?? The last 10-12 years have been good competition between 8AA and 6AA. Too bad the Districts are too far from each other to schedule home and home games!!

On 3/9/2021 at 7:38 PM, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner will continue to be in AA(as far as I know). Any other 8AA teams moving up(or down)?? The last 10-12 years have been good competition between 8AA and 6AA. Too bad the Districts are too far from each other to schedule home and home games!!

Looks like Jackson Co, Monterey, and Westmoreland will be new to that region.  Upperman, Livingston, Macon, DeKalb, and Cumberland are all gone up to AAA and will be in a district with Stone and White County.  Marion moves into your district (4) and Grundy moves to District 7.

Alvin C. York Institute (Jamestown, TN)
Bledsoe Co. High School (Pikeville, TN)
Jackson Co. High School (Gainesboro, TN)
Monterey High School (Monterey, TN)
Cannon Co. High School (Woodbury, TN)
Smith Co. High School (Carthage, TN)
Watertown High School (Watertown, TN)
Westmoreland High School (Westmoreland, TN)