8AA, thoughts????

tigerfan0020

2 hours ago, BOSCOA said:

How's the District shaping up?

Because of attendance restrictions, nobody has seen much ball,  What you get from family that can attend ( sometimes a little bias ), and what you hear on radio, looks like Upperman is at and will stay on top with Macon on the bottom. All the rest are  pretty even.   Have a  good night, you win, and bad night you loose. And with HS kids, good or bad can happen in the matter of days.  Has been interesting so far. 

6 minutes ago, Moonshiner said:

Because of attendance restrictions, nobody has seen much ball,  What you get from family that can attend ( sometimes a little bias ), and what you hear on radio, looks like Upperman is at and will stay on top with Macon on the bottom. All the rest are  pretty even.   Have a  good night, you win, and bad night you loose. And with HS kids, good or bad can happen in the matter of days.  Has been interesting so far. 

HS kids that is so true. Upperman is at the top and they haven't had a full team on the flor in over a month. They have one starter still out that maybe back come district tourney time.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:05 PM, crow6424 said:

The Rush kid could be the most dominant player Upperman has ever had

Can you define dominant? I know he scored his 1000th point in the quarter final of the region last season. He does rebound well and blocks a lot of shots. My question would be if they needs a score do they go to Rush or Gore? My next thought would be how would he fair in different era's. How would he do against Blevins from York or Eldridge from LA? 

15 minutes ago, MDLTNHPS said:

Can you define dominant? I know he scored his 1000th point in the quarter final of the region last season. He does rebound well and blocks a lot of shots. My question would be if they needs a score do they go to Rush or Gore? My next thought would be how would he fair in different era's. How would he do against Blevins from York or Eldridge from LA? 

Game changer

someone who can do multiple things to help win. 

he can score at will

one of the best shot blockers

can rebound 

he can hit the three if no one guards him

Im curious to find out what Upperman players that would be considered more dominant from the past. I have been watching and playing Upperman basketball for 35 years. They are ranked 3rd in the state but without him, they would be an average team.

47 minutes ago, MDLTNHPS said:

and I would definitely go to Rush if I neede a for sure bucket. I only got to see Blevins and Eldridge a handful of times. I know they were great players. I would put any three of those guys way ahead of the others.