Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

Congrats to the All Region picks.  P.Turner,J.Adams,B.Kelly,C.Adams,M.Swigert,J.Stewart,V.West,R.Hill,I.Boone,J.Elam    Hon Men:E.Hewitt,J.Heyward,J.Taylor,T.Rowe  Academic=Ky Hirsch  Def Ast of yr=J.MIner   Best QB=M.Gibbons Best RB=K.Jackson Best P= J.Bervin and Freshman of yr=B.Heyward  Good list but Hewitt shouldve been on All reg team instead of Hon Ment and my boy Bervan shouldve been LB of yr. If i missed someone let me know.Also seen where Cole was offered by Valpo   RWR

On 12/9/2020 at 3:08 PM, CardinalGrey said:

With the run to State over, and some encouragement from a Super Wildcat fan.... It's time!

RWR!

The Wildcat package landed today and WillieTheWildcats is strutting around in the new swag. The program is excellent. Thanks CardinalGrey and Family!

If you think of something from Chattanooga you would like just ask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Probably too soon for this but we do have two QBs coming back. Tarwater and Sharp. I have no preference since I think they both will work hard in the off-season and do the job in the Fall.

How have the freshmen QBs come along after their the shoulder injuries?

That should be a really good battle between those 2 for the starting spot. Both to me looked talented when I saw what little of them both play, which was mostly in JV games. Who knows, they may end up doing a QB by committee type thing and rotate them both, never know. Not sure about the freshman QBs, but I’m sure someone else will probably know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.
    • The new school will be on that road behind Home Depot next to a church. I'm wondering if this could take from Greenback or could it be the end of Greenback, they only have 200 students.
    • Yeah it will take the county kids in that area that were going to lenior city. They will move down to 4a I think 
    • https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2024/04/16/tennessee-high-school-wrestling-2024-tennessean-boys-girls-all-midstate-teams/73303938007/&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTODk4MTc1NzA2NzUzOTM4MTEzMTIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw2t4JmfN58irWicgGwJ1UoW
    • That's utterly ridiculous. No way a public school pays money to get rid of a coach. They just fire them. There's no coaching contract it's year to year.