Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

8 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I didnt know if I should say his name or not yet but West already pulled him from the roster on Hudl.He should be a perfect complement to KJ and be a great duo.We should be loaded at RB because I love some of our younger guys as well.

Yes. Rising Jr Coates and rising Sophomore Dozier look really good too.

16 hours ago, SweetScience said:

From what I understand, one of West’s running backs has transferred to the Cats. If it stays that way, it’s a huge pickup as far as depth is concerned. Also, I hear they’re looking at playing Jackson both ways. From what I hear, possibly linebacker? I could see him being a great one, if so.

16 hours ago, SweetScience said:

From what I understand, one of West’s running backs has transferred to the Cats. If it stays that way, it’s a huge pickup as far as depth is concerned. Also, I hear they’re looking at playing Jackson both ways. From what I hear, possibly linebacker? I could see him being a great one, if so.

It is a RB from West named Hundley. His father coached at West the last two years. Young man played at Northwest Middle, was zoned for Karns but decided to go to Baylor at first. Then Howard the RB from Webb transfered to Baylor and he decided on West. He had a good game against you all as a freshman when West won at OR. His father tweeted that he was moving to OR about a month ago.

3 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

It is a RB from West named Hundley. His father coached at West the last two years. Young man played at Northwest Middle, was zoned for Karns but decided to go to Baylor at first. Then Howard the RB from Webb transfered to Baylor and he decided on West. He had a good game against you all as a freshman when West won at OR. His father tweeted that he was moving to OR about a month ago.

Yessir.

I listened to the Friday Main Event guy's show last night on 5A Football.

Highlights...

* Oak Ridge will miss Mitchell Gibbons. I agree with that but the QBs we do have are ready to take over.

* Coach Gaddis runs from nobody when scheduling teams. I agree with that but know we have one big Wildcat fan who thinks he schedules more than we can handle. Our schedule is really tough.

* They picked Powell to win our District and have the four best WR group in the state. They are probably right with their talented QB slinging it around.

*ORHS picked to finish #2.* Although not in our Region, they spoke very highly of West. No mention of RB and WR Hundley and Rodgers being new Wildcats. I sure hope they are!

The Friday Man Event sight has the 5A show on YouTube if you want to watch it.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat
  • Like 2