Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

13 hours ago, OR nole said:

If you knew me I doubt you'd say that. But as you were . . . . son

And it's you're a tool. Have a little pride when you resort to name calling. 

cbg, you have been on CoachT since 2002 and I've just read a lot of your wrestling post and they are very informative.

OR nole is an honored Oak Ridge poster. His son was a very mighty Wildcat. Smart, athletic, tough and mean on the field.

In my lowly opinion, call a truce.

13 hours ago, OR nole said:

If you knew me I doubt you'd say that. But as you were . . . . son

And it's you're a tool. Have a little pride when you resort to name calling. 

I'm having a hard time understanding the point that cbg is even trying to make and I don't have a clue what he could be upset about.

27 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

cbg, you have been on CoachT since 2002 and I've just read a lot of your wrestling post and they are very informative.

OR nole is an honored Oak Ridge poster. His son was a very mighty Wildcat. Smart, athletic, tough and mean on the field.

WTW - thanks. I really miss #10 playing.

Truce. Fine with me. I have complete confidence in Catswild, Neil T. and myself in evaluating the talent on OUR hometown team.

Edited by OR nole
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, oleballcoach69 said:

What does the team look like? Who are the top players? Are they having an intersquad scrimmage? Who all is coaching this year? 

Does anyone have any links to spring practice write ups? 

I haven't seen the team yet but with a new OC and so many to replace on defense, I would say it's work in progress. I haven't heard of any type of spring scrimmage but there could be one. The Oak Ridger is so bad nowadays that I doubt spring football has even been mentioned. Sorry, I'm not much help.

23 hours ago, oleballcoach69 said:

What does the team look like? Who are the top players? Are they having an intersquad scrimmage? Who all is coaching this year? 

Does anyone have any links to spring practice write ups? 

I did post on your question earlier.  I think we look good, but there is much work to do.  Top players (for now) Jackson and Dozier at running back, Heyward and Ferrera at Wide-out, Tarwater and Sharp at QB, Bervan and Kelley at LB.  Those are who have stood out to me at practice.  The last day of practice is usually an inter-squad scrimmage.  If that is the case, it will be this Thursday.

Article at 5 Star Preps:  https://www.5starpreps.com/articles/2021-spring-practice-report-oak-ridge-wildcats/ (paid subscription required)

Again, I say that we are looking good for the fall.  It should be an exciting season!

On 5/17/2021 at 12:07 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Your opinion is lowly and doesn’t matter since you can’t be respectful to other posters yourself. Worry about how you treat other posters before you start handing out advice. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your opinion is lowly and doesn’t matter since you can’t be respectful to other posters yourself. Worry about how you treat other posters before you start handing out advice. 

Yes sir. I will start respecting other posters. I will not give advice. I apologize to cbg and OR nole for sticking my nose into their business. Thank you BIGPURPLEMACHINE for setting me straight.

17 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yes sir. I will start respecting other posters. I will not give advice. I apologize to cbg and OR nole for sticking my nose into their business. Thank you BIGPURPLEMACHINE for setting me straight.

Not setting you straight. That’s not my goal at all. But certainly when you made a personal attack on me on another thread when I had never even spoken to you on coachT and didn’t even have the decency to man up to what you did you don’t need to say anything to anyone else. You were a jerk that day.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not setting you straight. That’s not my goal at all. But certainly when you made a personal attack on me on another thread when I had never even spoken to you on coachT and didn’t even have the decency to man up to what you did you don’t need to say anything to anyone else. You were a jerk that day.  

You are so right. I am a poor excuse for a human. I attacked you and didn't even know you. Yes sir. yes sir I am a jerk all the time. I did not have the decency to man up. I certainly do not need to say anything to anyone. I was a jerk that day, the day before that and everyday since. Thank you for letting all the Wildcat posters know what a low life I am   :thumb:.