Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

23 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Falcons only have about 29 or 30 players  ..  QB quit to take a job ,  2 returning OL out ( shoulder surg and one quit )  ..they have barely enough to have a scrimmage ..  so id say after 2 or 3 series of plays in this HOT weather they will be toast .. so OR may not get a good look  .. other that getting some timing down  ..  be tough on Falcons to make playoffs  ..especially if injury bug hits .. they got about  8 or 9  guys  play both ways 

It’s so strange seeing Fulton down like this. 30 players is insane for a traditional powerhouse like the Falcons.

Edited by SweetScience

18 hours ago, SweetScience said:

It’s so strange seeing Fulton down like this. 30 players is insane for a traditional powerhouse like the Falcons.

I don't care what Fulton has but I'm really looking forward to this scrimmage to see what our Wildcats have. I really want to see how we look at QB.

15 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I don't care what Fulton has but I'm really looking forward to this scrimmage to see what our Wildcats have. I really want to see how we look at QB.

You can go, I’ll just wait on Coach Cat’s assessment of it on here. Just giving you a hard time, Cats. Should be interesting though.

Edited by SweetScience

17 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Win by the sword....Die by the sword!

The Black Birds could always offer Jones the HC position....:ph34r:

I'm sure that was tongue in cheek, but he will likely never be a head coach in a Knox County public  school being a non faculty coach.  Happens in "minor" sports but not in football or basketball, with maybe an exception or two in the past.  

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

You can go, I’ll just wait on Coach Cat’s assessment of it on here. Just giving you a hard time, Cats. Should be interesting though.

LOL !  I'm very interested to see the scrimmage (are you going) and also interested to see Coach Cat's assessment!!!!

4 hours ago, bonkers said:

LOL !  I'm very interested to see the scrimmage (are you going) and also interested to see Coach Cat's assessment!!!!

Yall take it easy on our boys .. we ain't got many ..  lost a QB and only got one .. so don't hurt him ... our guys probably only be good for 2 or 3 series .. we got no subs ..

38 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Yall take it easy on our boys .. we ain't got many ..  lost a QB and only got one .. so don't hurt him ... our guys probably only be good for 2 or 3 series .. we got no subs ..

Don’t worry, OR hardly ever looks good in scrimmages, no matter who the opponent is. I can remember us winning only a handful of scrimmages in 30+ years. I remember my sophomore year, Halls came up here and stomped a mud hole in us. We went 13-1, losing to probably one of the best teams this state has ever produced, the ‘94 Riverdale Warriors, 21-7. I never do take a whole lot away from preseason scrimmages, but that’s just me.

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Don’t worry, OR hardly ever looks good in scrimmages, no matter who the opponent is. I can remember us winning only a handful of scrimmages in 30+ years. I remember my sophomore year, Halls came up here and stomped a mud hole in us. We went 13-1, losing to probably one of the best teams this state has ever produced, the ‘94 Riverdale Warriors, 21-7. I never do take a whole lot away from preseason scrimmages, but that’s just me.

I've noticed that too. Does Gaddis even try to win scrimmages? We never seem to look very good in them. Did he give them a break yesterday with a short practice or was it a full practice? Will Tawater play in this scrimmage?