Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

Some positive things to talk about would be so many young guys growing up fast.I know I said it early in year but P.Davis is gonna be a player the next couple of years,His improvement has really stuck out in just a few games.Also the freshman LB Frendt went from not dressing out to starting and played solid vs a big 6a team in his 1st game.Sophs like Dozier,James,Pendergrass,Mitchell and more keep improving.I missed the combined fresh/jv game but a lot of guys are getting better on that squad and show a lot of promise.I wonder why J.Coats hasnt got a shot with big boys yet this yr.He looked good in mop up duty last yr.I think we have some really good freshman and Gaddis says the middle school teams have some good lineman on the way which is great to hear.Everybody come out to da ship tomorrow and watch.Big props to 70,77 and 59 for having to go both ways without many plays off.Thats not easy to do in the trenches

1 hour ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Some positive things to talk about would be so many young guys growing up fast.I know I said it early in year but P.Davis is gonna be a player the next couple of years,His improvement has really stuck out in just a few games.Also the freshman LB Frendt went from not dressing out to starting and played solid vs a big 6a team in his 1st game.Sophs like Dozier,James,Pendergrass,Mitchell and more keep improving.I missed the combined fresh/jv game but a lot of guys are getting better on that squad and show a lot of promise.I wonder why J.Coats hasnt got a shot with big boys yet this yr.He looked good in mop up duty last yr.I think we have some really good freshman and Gaddis says the middle school teams have some good lineman on the way which is great to hear.Everybody come out to da ship tomorrow and watch.Big props to 70,77 and 59 for having to go both ways without many plays off.Thats not easy to do in the trenches

A great post STILLNUM!! You managed to find some bright spots in dark times. 

I still think we can beat LC, CCHS, Karns and one of the three DB, Powell or  Greeneville. This would make us 5 - 5 and Playoff bound.

Not what I wanted or expected.  But you will never hear me talk about losing to LC. Both CC and Karns have great RBs we must stop. They can score points.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

A great post STILLNUM!! You managed to find some bright spots in dark times. 

I still think we can beat LC, CCHS, Karns and one of the three DB, Powell or  Greeneville. This would make us 5 - 5 and Playoff bound.

Not what I wanted or expected.  But you will never hear me talk about losing to LC. Both CC and Karns have great RBs we must stop. They can score points.

You think this OR team can beat Greeneville? :popcorneater:

16 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

All this talk about Campbell County is out of control. We play Lenoir City this Friday.. Lets beat the Panthers first then take on who is next.

16 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I use to hate CC as well when they let the air out of my tires during a game in the 90's.I grew to respect them under the Price brothers.

Willie, You didn't follow your own advice!  

6 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

The game is in LC if it happens.