Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

10 hours ago, CardinalGrey said:

Jefferson as always!

Go Eagles!

Really? No, really?? Only two people care to support a team in the MS Championship game?

Roberstville must be sunk low in the weeds for nobody willing to stick out their neck for them. I guess those Eagle linemen scare you all. LOL

No Spencer, no Tee and no Hayward and the Hams turn the lights out and go home. LOL!

I'm just teasing. I wonder if Gaddis split the team into former Rams vs former Eagles and let them run some plays for old time sake?

Best of luck to both teams tonight! RER, RRR....... RWR!

1 minute ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Really? No, really?? Only two people care to support a team in the MS Championship game?

Roberstville must be sunk low in the weeds for nobody willing to stick out their neck for them. I guess those Eagle linemen scare you all. LOL

No Spencer, no Tee and no Hayward and the Hams turn the lights out and go home. LOL!

I'm just teasing. I wonder if Gaddis split the team into former Rams vs former Eagles and let them run some plays for old time sake?

Best of luck to both teams tonight! RER, RRR....... RWR!

I’m a Robertsville alumni myself, even though my family moved from East Village to out west OR when I was around 10. Glenwood still holds a special place in my heart. The old Glenwood before it burned down, that is. I did love my time @ RJHS though. I will be pulling for the Rams, but hear Jeff has the talent this year, so I expect them to take home the title. In the end, we all win. 

6 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I forgot he said his grandson was playing. I wan his team to win.

Eagles won, 14-6. Competitive game. Some really good looking players out there, not to mention a lot of size, which is always a good thing. Some of those kids look like they could suit up for OR right now. #62 for Jefferson is a monster.

Back to Jefferson and Robertsville my Great Grandson scored the winning touchdown and the 2 point extra point but I'm not proud of him! I only tried to give him 5 Wildcat Whoop #### t-shirts! haha. They play Thursday night at "The Ship" in the finals. Guess you know where I'll be Thursday. He's in 8th grade so he'll be at the high school next year. 

WILDCAT PRIDE