Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

5 hours ago, bounder said:

Back to Jefferson and Robertsville my Great Grandson scored the winning touchdown and the 2 point extra point but I'm not proud of him! I only tried to give him 5 Wildcat Whoop #### t-shirts! haha. They play Thursday night at "The Ship" in the finals. Guess you know where I'll be Thursday. He's in 8th grade so he'll be at the high school next year. 

WILDCAT PRIDE 

Best of luck next week. You have a great Wildcat Family.

On 9/25/2021 at 8:22 PM, bounder said:

Back to Jefferson and Robertsville my Great Grandson scored the winning touchdown and the 2 point extra point but I'm not proud of him! I only tried to give him 5 Wildcat Whoop #### t-shirts! haha. They play Thursday night at "The Ship" in the finals. Guess you know where I'll be Thursday. He's in 8th grade so he'll be at the high school next year. 

WILDCAT PRIDE 

Great story. You have a right to be proud.

SS, I got a chance to watch the film from Friday night's game. The radio broadcasters couldn't slap enough lipstick on the pig that is the OR offense. I don't even know where to start, but obviously this is nothing new to the OR faithful. I don't think I've ever seen an OR offense look so inept, between all of the pre-snap penalties, the lack of creativity in the play calling, and the fact that Powell was in the backfield on 90% of the snaps. I assume that some coaching changes have to be coming this off-season, right?