Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

5 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Sad for kids like Kendall Jackson or Jai Hundley. Behind a competent offensive line, they would have some great recruiting tape.

I’ve thought about this too. At what point do kids get sick of it and move on? Who on earth would wanna run behind that offensive line? Well, unless you love the feeling of getting decapitated every other run.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

I’ve thought about this too. At what point do kids get sick of it and move on? Who on earth would wanna run behind that offensive line? Well, unless you love the feeling of getting decapitated every other run.

Oh you saw the frustration from Jackson when he tackled Faust on the sidelines after that INT return. I feel for the kid. I'm sure this isn't what he expected in his senior season.

4 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Oh you saw the frustration from Jackson when he tackled Faust on the sidelines after that INT return. I feel for the kid. I'm sure this isn't what he expected in his senior season.

Tarwater is the one I feel sorry for. The kid weighs a buck 50 soaking wet, getting thrown around like a daggum rag doll every time he goes back to attempt a pass. The kid will have CTE at 20 years old at this rate.

15 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Tarwater is the one I feel sorry for. The kid weighs a buck 50 soaking wet, getting thrown around like a daggum rag doll every time he goes back to attempt a pass. The kid will have CTE at 20 years old at this rate.

Oh man, point taken. That poor kid has been battered.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

OC - Rodney Ellison

O-line coach - Alex Stuart

Not sure about S&C. Maybe that’s the problem.

How does a city school system not have a full-time strength and conditioning coach? Look at Kingsport City, Maryville City, Johnson City, Alcoa City... all four have full-time guys. Crazy. Unacceptable. 

• Upvote 1