Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

4000 GHS Fans.

You all may be down, but Greeneville has nothing but respect for the, team, school, and fans from the Atomic City. Our image of the Ridge Runners is based on your history which is nothing but class and tradition. This year is an anomaly and the Devils won’t think your about your record. It will be, we beat Oak Ridge (if we win). Safe journeys to and from the stadium.

Thank you sir. Appreciate that.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Me my anticipation is that OR will be ready to come alive for this one. It not a region game but its good time to step up and make a difference. OR does not have anything to lose and everything to gain. So Go Wildcats this is the time to be upset minded. Just trying to be positive and encouraging...

We definitely don’t have anything to lose, that’s for sure. Maybe we’ll surprise some folks, even myself, but make sure to remind me not to hold my breath.

Just now, SweetScience said:

We definitely don’t have anything to lose, that’s for sure. Maybe we’ll surprise some folks, even myself, but make sure to remind me not to hold my breath.

What's your favorite thing to order from Big Ed's if you had to pick?

2 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

Just wanted to check with one of the old heads. Haven't seen him on here in a while.

Passy started running his mouth about "big boy" football, then Ootlewah got moved up to 6A and we haven't heard from him since.  I think he may have fell out of his tree.  

Edited by oridgecat