Knox County now in code red

HTV

We were darn lucky to get the football season in, Every week during the playoffs I was worried they would have to shut it down, Basketball is in real trouble I think. I think they need to look at a pause until after Christmas and re-evaluate the situation then, hopefully the vaccines will start to show some benefit, but probably not until March and hopefully spring football practice will be able to go in May/

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

We were darn lucky to get the football season in, Every week during the playoffs I was worried they would have to shut it down, Basketball is in real trouble I think. I think they need to look at a pause until after Christmas and re-evaluate the situation then, hopefully the vaccines will start to show some benefit, but probably not until March and hopefully spring football practice will be able to go in May/

Amen brother!    I am very thankful we were able to have football this year.

No telling how many lives will be saved by disrupting the basketball & wrestling season in Knox County. The other 90 plus TN counties are living on the edge. 

Next is a quote from Twitter on the link provided. Another misinformed idiot.  If this is a CoachT poster my apologies. 

(Quote) Should have happened months ago.  All schools should have been online only for this school year.I can't help but wonder how many teachers have died needlessly because schools were open. (Quote)