WAVERLY is looking for Opponent for ‘21 & ‘22 Season

Trollin

15 minutes ago, Salem said:

The big privates are scared? Right now does Oakland have any non region games?

They'll scrimmage Oakland, but don't want to play in a game, maybe they'll agree to later in the winter. They're not too crazy about playing us since their kids are starting to come play for us.  Oakland did have Ravenwood lined up but they backed out ( can't say I blame them)

12 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

They'll scrimmage Oakland, but don't want to play in a game, maybe they'll agree to later in the winter. They're not too crazy about playing us since their kids are starting to come play for us.  Oakland did have Ravenwood lined up but they backed out ( can't say I blame them)

I’d be reaching out to other State Championship teams. I’d like to see the mighty Peabody Tide play Oakland. Alcoa/Oakland would be fun to watch for sure.  
Summit... Elizabethton. Maybe some out of state teams? I seen where Warren East in Bowling Green is looking for a game. There has to be some solid out of state teams interested 

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

I’d be reaching out to other State Championship teams. I’d like to see the mighty Peabody Tide play Oakland. Alcoa/Oakland would be fun to watch for sure.  
Summit... Elizabethton. Maybe some out of state teams? I seen where Warren East in Bowling Green is looking for a game. There has to be some solid out of state teams interested 

All due respect to Peabody, but neither team has anything to gain from playing each other. I believe Summit already has their schedule finalized and they're playing a tough enough schedule as is. It's pretty much a given that Oakland so be going out of state at some point. I know Hoover has an open date at home too. Creasy might want to get some revenge. If it's logistically feasible, Oakland will probably pursue it

26 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

All due respect to Peabody, but neither team has anything to gain from playing each other. I believe Summit already has their schedule finalized and they're playing a tough enough schedule as is. It's pretty much a given that Oakland so be going out of state at some point. I know Hoover has an open date at home too. Creasy might want to get some revenge. If it's logistically feasible, Oakland will probably pursue it

Peabody vs Oakland Would turn out very badly for Peabody as would most all schools. Peabody, Milan and smaller schools of the like have some great teams and programs. But have nothing for Oakland.