DB covering up Covid until after Maryville game

JohnnyUtah

8 minutes ago, BrushCreek said:

If there is one thing we have learned from this Covid football year is DB is complete trash and WaCojaCo and DBKPT93 are morons 

" we have learned" ???  You're the only one saying it. Aren't  you the guy that said McMinn followed the Covid protocol and then we found out they didn't. Now you're on here calling someone else a moron?  Loser. 

2 hours ago, BrushCreek said:

If there is one thing we have learned from this Covid football year is DB is complete trash and WaCojaCo and DBKPT93 are morons 

What is funny is my post was just saying how are there 100 kids on DBs football team, and only ONE is yelling this BS. Nobody backing her up afterwards either. In fact, parents are actually coming out against her stating that she’s not telling the truth. Also, like we’ve always been told you can’t believe every thing you see in the internet. Just because some lady posted it on Facebook and a local news station shared it doesn’t make it factual. So call me a moron all you want, but a little bit of common sense will help you in life honey. 

2 minutes ago, charger05 said:

Yes, I can't say it is yet, but you can't say it's not. We are just gonna have to wait and see. As much as I'm sure people from DB would like to say it isn't, we just don't know.

True, and as much as people not from DB would want it to be true, we just don't know. From what I've been told there's about 10% of that story that's true and the rest added in for flavor.