DB covering up Covid until after Maryville game

JohnnyUtah

20 minutes ago, MLREB said:

Both sides of the ball and not all starters. They had 14 out when they played McMinn. Others in games throughout the season, but I think the most they held out was the McMinn game. 

So what you're saying is they built a lot of depth and we'll probably see Maryville back in top form next year.

2 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Where do you find the old team pics like this? I'd like to look at more. The only old team  pics I've saw are the ones around mcminn central  and mcminn county. 

A hand full of sources. One is classmates .com, you have to subscribe to it. I know in Knoxville there are a handful on Knoxville Heritage. 

On 12/10/2020 at 8:09 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I always feared some bullcrap like this would happen and I'm sure there will be more to come with other schools also. My thoughts are who got their feelings hurt this season bad enough to pull something like this. A real butthurt KAREN is capable of anything and all schools have a few of them.

Of course, if you your team just doesn't make this announcement (or allow it to be made) then the butthurt Karen's don't matter.  Tough to blame the whistleblower be she a Karen or not, when everyone knows that there is no excuse for allowing this to be said to the team. (If it actually happened.)

11 hours ago, guthook said:

Of course, if you your team just doesn't make this announcement (or allow it to be made) then the butthurt Karen's don't matter.  Tough to blame the whistleblower be she a Karen or not, when everyone knows that there is no excuse for allowing this to be said to the team. (If it actually happened.)

"If it actually happened"  

3 hours ago, strongx said:

It sounds like another group of adults who got caught making decisions they were not qualified to make. I think there was probably a lot of that this year. Hopefully no one was seriously harmed by the ignorance/negligence. It just sux when you get caught. 

"If it actually happened"