Class AAA Miss Basketball Candidates

WillieTheWildcats

On 1/8/2021 at 11:15 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Khamari Mitchell-Steen continues her hot pace with 30 points against Campbell County tonight.

She will be spotlighted on the YouTube Oak Ridge basketball Show this coming Wednesday at 7PM. More details to follow.

Oak Ridge needed every bit of talent from Lady Wildcats Khamari Mitchell-Steen last night to defeat Knox. Powell  58 - 56. Khamari scored 24 points in improving Oak Ridge's record to ( 5 - 0 District 3-AAA; 8 - 1 overall ). Only loss is to State #2 Stone Memorial. GRRRRRRR!

I am not sure if Khamari will be on the Oak Ridge's YouTube show Off The Glass at 7:00 tonight ( Wed ).

4 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Denae Fritz of Maryville, kid had 17 against Farragut in the first 8 mins. Ended the game with 27 pts. in a route

Fritz has all my respect. Tough player.

Please keep posting on her,

2 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

She or Tessa would get my vote.  

I have not seen Fritz  ( Maryville ) play this year but saw her a couple times last year. She is fun to watch.

Saw Tessa Miller ( Stone Memorial ) play Oak Ridge this season and she was jaw dropping.

Of these two I would go with Miller a tiny bit better than Fritze

My opinion Khamari Mitchell-Steen plays at a high level in all area of the game though. She has a deep 3 ball shot. Will not be denied drives to the bucket. Her never say quit REBOUND Hunting.

How is the RIverdale player showing out?

20 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I am not sure if Khamari will be on the Oak Ridge's YouTube show Off The Glass at 7:00 tonight ( Wed ).

Khamari and Hope Holt were the Lady Wildcats featured on the Girls part of Off the Glass Show With Oak Ridge Basketball on YouTube. 

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

Lebanon High School

Point Guard 

#21 Addie Grace Porter

20-21 Season Stats as of 1-14-21

Points per game 16.7 

3pt % 42.9%

Rebounds per game 7.5

Assists per game 4.5

Steals per game 2.5

Current Record 13-2     District 9AAA 8-0

Career Team

Wins-91 Current

17-18 Substate Appearance (22 wins)

18-19 State Tournament Appearance (25 wins)

19-20 Final 4 (Unfinished) (31 wins)

Career Individual

Points 1103

Rebounds 578

Assists 453

Steals 262

Accolades

19-20

Crescom Bank Holiday Invitation Myrtle Beach, SC Most Outstanding Player

District 9AAA Tournament MVP

Grade Point Average 4.2

Lebanon High Senior Class President

Football Homecoming Attendant

For those that haven't seen her here is a link from last week.

#21 in Blue

https://www.meridix.com/event/178920

Edited by DevilettesCoach
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, DevilettesCoach said:

Lebanon High School

Point Guard 

#21 Addie Grace Porter

20-21 Season Stats as of 1-14-21

Points per game 16.7 

3pt % 42.9%

Rebounds per game 7.5

Assists per game 4.5

Steals per game 2.5

Current Record 13-2     District 9AAA 8-0

Career Team

Wins-91 Current

17-18 Substate Appearance (22 wins)

18-19 State Tournament Appearance (25 wins)

19-20 Final 4 (Unfinished) (31 wins)

Career Individual

Points 1103

Rebounds 578

Assists 453

Steals 262

Accolades

19-20

Crescom Bank Holiday Invitation Myrtle Beach, SC Most Outstanding Player

District 9AAA Tournament MVP

Grade Point Average 4.2

Lebanon High Senior Class President

Football Homecoming Attendant

GREAT POST! Addie seems like an all around great player. She does a lot in all areas of the game. Lebanon is having a great season. I hope the best for  Addie and the team.

FIRST THINGS FIRST... Basketball is a team game so some Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats Team Stats to tip this post off,

Tonight, VictORy City defeated Anderson County neighbor Clinton 72 - 30. This was the 100th win over the Lady Dragons all time. The series record is OR 100 wins to Clintons 5 wins, Tomorrow, Oak Ridge plays Knox. Central and also owns a gaudy all time record agaist the Lady Bobcats.

All around basketball star Khamari Mitchell-Steen dropped 28 points for Oak Ridge. She was also a Warrior on the Boards and a Thief in the night stealing basketballs left and right.   

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

On 1/14/2021 at 1:59 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

GREAT POST! Addie seems like an all around great player. She does a lot in all areas of the game. Lebanon is having a great season. I hope the best for  Addie and the team.

Porter is way underrated if you ask me.   She did everything in the game against Cookeville.  I was very impressed and  I am glad she didn't shoot more to be honest.    I love guards that rebound, don't take bad shots, and get in your grill on defense.   Give me 5 of those players please.  Definitely one of the best all around guards I have seen play this year.

• Like 2

FIRST...

I agree with LadyCavsFan about guards. I need to search the Internet for games Porter has played in.

SECOND...

I mentioned last night Oak Ridge beat Clinton for the 100th time with only 5 defeats. Tonight, te Lady Wildcats of VictORy City defeated Knox. Central for the 100th time with only one defeat to the Lady Bobcats. Campbell County,who has had some very good talent has lost 101 times to OR.

District 3-AAA is not loaded right now but Powell is a good ptogram that is talented ad well coached enough to hang a " L " on the Lady Wildcats

FINALLY...

Tonight, Oak Ridge beat Central 72 - 26. It was mostly a Steal and Score game for the Lady Wildcats. The team seems in better shape and sharper all around.

Our talented Senior Guard contiued to shoot lights out. Karmari Mitchell-Steen bombed in several 3-balls. This goes with last week's 8 threes against Anderson County. Mitchell-Steen is now tied in first place for most 3s in a single games. 

Against Central, Khamari put in 27 point. 18 poits in the first half. She must be butter cuz she is on a roll.

HEY BRADLEY CENTRAL FANS...

Your former ALL EVERYTHING Paige Redmond's daughter is starting to get the killer instinct her mom had. Kannon Green, only a sophomre for Oak Ridge appeares to be turning the corner and playing with more confidence. She scored 7 points tonight and was looking for her shots. Keeo it uo Lady Wildcat.