Class AAA Miss Basketball Candidates

WillieTheWildcats

3 hours ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Saw the Stone vs  CHS game Friday night. Tessa Miller is the best player i've seen in a long time. Oak ridge girl is having a great year, but as much as it kills me to say, our biggest rival has the best player in AAA. 

I agree with you that Tessa Miller is a wonderful player with a super chance to win the title Miss Basketball. If I was a betting man, I would say Miller, the Maryville player and the Riverdale player will be the three nominated.

Khamari Mitchell-Steen is very much worthy of a nomination. I keep my fingers crossed!

Well, I respect you being bias. Me, I am pure nuetral as the driven snow.

JUST KIDDING! We all have our favorites and want the best for them. The key is to be supportive of your favorites and stay positive about the other outstanding players. You have been positive of the other players and have posted great material on the two players you think are the best. I respect your opinion.

If Khamari Mitchell-Steen is not a Finalist, I will be sad, mad and disappointed. But I will not post that or run down the three Finalist. Oak Ridge has a junior who could be a Finalist next year and some upcoming freshmen. We will get one soon enough.

Time to go to YouTube at Prepradio and watch the Lady Wildcats play Cleveland. It should be a very tight game.

Peace and RWR!

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Time to go to YouTube at Prepradio and watch the Lady Wildcats play Cleveland. It should be a very tight game.

Peace and RWR!

KHAMARI SEASON STATS,  Part 2....

27.5 ppg

She has had  ELEVEN ( 11 )  Double Doubles

TWO ( 2 )  Triple Doubles

FIVE ( 5 ) Games of 30  points or more games.

CLOSE BUT A LOSS...

Despite leading most of the game, Oak Ridge let Cleveland take the lead at the 1:08 minute mark in the 4th quarter and fell to the Lady Blue Raiders 63 - 60. Khamari scored 19 points.

NEXT YEAR'S StAR...

Junior Semaj Clark scored 23 tonight. With a solid grinding  offseason,  Semaj could be one of the best. Only time will tell.

3 minutes ago, bradley86 said:

How have Fritz & Jennifer Sullivan from Bearden fared against each other when Maryville has played Bearden? 

Great question. I'm sorry I don't know the answer. I live in Chattanooga ( Hixson ) and don't have access to the Knoxville New-Sentinel. I will still try and find some information for you.

Now, in my humble opinion, Fritz is a lock for being one of the finalist no matter how the two did against each other. I also believe Miller of Stone Memorial is a lock.

I am not crying it is all POLITICS. Both players have earned the right to be locks based on last season and this season. Of course, I want Oak Ridge's Mitchell-Steen to be nominated because she deserves it.but there are just so many great players to say she should be a lock.

Now, I'll go look for some info for you.

28 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Great question. I'm sorry I don't know the answer. I live in Chattanooga ( Hixson ) and don't have access to the Knoxville New-Sentinel. I will still try and find some information for you.

Now, in my humble opinion, Fritz is a lock for being one of the finalist no matter how the two did against each other. I also believe Miller of Stone Memorial is a lock.

I am not crying it is all POLITICS. Both players have earned the right to be locks based on last season and this season. Of course, I want Oak Ridge's Mitchell-Steen to be nominated because she deserves it.but there are just so many great players to say she should be a lock.

Now, I'll go look for some info for you.

No worries. I was just hoping someone from up there would have some info. Thanks.

On 2/9/2021 at 12:58 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

I agree with you that Tessa Miller is a wonderful player with a super chance to win the title Miss Basketball. If I was a betting man, I would say Miller, the Maryville player and the Riverdale player will be the three nominated.

Khamari Mitchell-Steen is very much worthy of a nomination. I keep my fingers crossed!

I WAS RIGHT!!!  BUT WISH I WAS DEAD WRONG!

I wanted dearly for Khamari Mitchell-Steen of Oak Ridge to be nomanated for Miss Basketball but she was not.

I predicted on Feb. 9, that Miller, Fritz and and the Riverdale player would be the 3 nominated and they were. Sometimes, I hate being right.

Now who will be Miss Basketball?  I sure hope its Miller of Stone Memorial'

Thank you to Khamari Mitchell-Steen for becoming one of the best Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats to step between the lines. Now, lets WIN STATE!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Good Luck to all three of the finalist and may they all get the full ride thru college they deserve.  They have all worked hard for it.

I have not seen the Riverdale player but I read she is a mix of all her All Star sisters. Saw Fritze of Maryville play last night on YouTube and see is impressive. However, I was really impressed with Miller of Stone Memorial and think she should win IMHO.

• Like 1