Class AAA Miss Basketball Candidates

WillieTheWildcats

5 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Lots of good teams in 3A this year. Maryville has already defeated SM this year and they are probably the 4th best 3A team in the Knoxville area. I’m going to say the state champ come from Knoxville.

Knoxville area does have 5-6 really good teams.  Maryville did beat SM 1st game of season at Maryville. They shot it really well that night.   I'd say Farragut is the best team in Knoxville.  But, I like Stone Memorial against anyone at a neutral site this year.

3 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Sounds like Miller may be a leading candidate to win Miss Basketball this year! 

I am not sure if she is the front runner or not.  Fritz was a finalist last year and Moore from Blackman (Vandy) will pull a lot of middle TN votes especially if theykeep winning.  But to me there isn’t a better #4 in the state.  Sarah Puckett will agree....:grin: :-o

Edited by LadyCavsFan

Top AAA Players:

Tessa Miller   Stone Memorial

Acasia Hayes  Riverdale

Jennifer Sullivan   Bearden

Fritz   Maryville High School

Moore Blackman High School 

Bella Vinson    Coffee County

Amelia Osgood   Brentwood

Mitchell-Steen   Oak Ridge

Tamia Scott   Clarksville NW

Gracie Dodgen   White County

Avery Strickland   Farragut

Addie Porter  Lebanon

3 hours ago, secretagentman said:

Top AAA Players:

Tessa Miller   Stone Memorial

Acasia Hayes  Riverdale

Jennifer Sullivan   Bearden

Fritz   Maryville High School

Moore Blackman High School 

Bella Vinson    Coffee County

Amelia Osgood   Brentwood

Mitchell-Steen   Oak Ridge

Tamia Scott   Clarksville NW

Gracie Dodgen   White County

Avery Strickland   Farragut

Addie Porter  Lebanon

That’s a very good list.  

On 12/15/2020 at 8:11 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Stone defeated Oak Ridge 82 - 67.  Khamari Mitchell-Steen dropped in 30 points for the Lady Wildcats, Miller burned the nets for 36 in the winning effort for the Lady Panthers

Although, it was a loss, it was also a great early season learning experience for the Cardinal and Gray.

RWR!

I Hesitate To Post This Due to The Virus changing schedules left and right...but here we GO!

DING DING DING!!! Let's get ready to rumble. Both Oak Ridge and Stone Memorial are in the same tournament this weekend. If they both win their first games they will play each other again.

Oak Ridge was not in shape in the first contest and hasn't had time to correct this problem. However, the Lady Wildcats will RWR to victORry.

3 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I Hesitate To Post This Due to The Virus changing schedules left and right...but here we GO!

DING DING DING!!! Let's get ready to rumble. Both Oak Ridge and Stone Memorial are in the same tournament this weekend. If they both win their first games they will play each other again.

Oak Ridge was not in shape in the first contest and hasn't had time to correct this problem. However, the Lady Wildcats will RWR to victORry.

:roll:   Nope...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE...

Oak Ridge Lady Wildcat Khamari Mitchell-Steen continues to prove herself worthy of consideration for Class AAA Miss Basetball. She poured in 29 points in a victORy over homestanding Campbell County Lady Cougars.

Just as impressive is her defensive game as a lot of her points come off steals and a full court dash to the rim. Offensive rebounds account for many points for the senior.

REMEMBER...

Oak Ridge boys and girls games can be watched live on YouTube at prep radio. That is also where they are stored for you viewing enjoyment at anytime day or night. 

LADY WILDCATS UPDATE...

Still just one loss to Stone Memorial blemishes OR's schedule. The team is still a work in progress but they get better with every game. Weather premitting OR plays Anderson County tommorrow. Next week, there have four games scheduled.

18 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

UPDATE...

Oak Ridge Lady Wildcat Khamari Mitchell-Steen continues to prove herself worthy of consideration for Class AAA Miss Basetball. She poured in 29 points in a victORy over homestanding Campbell County Lady Cougars.

Just as impressive is her defensive game as a lot of her points come off steals and a full court dash to the rim. Offensive rebounds account for many points for the senior.

Khamari Mitchell-Steen continues her hot pace with 30 points against Campbell County tonight.

She will be spotlighted on the YouTube Oak Ridge basketball Show this coming Wednesday at 7PM. More details to follow...