What schools benefit from open enrollment and does it leave room for cheating?

Golddoctor

Some Schools move kids in and give parents jobs.  They don't move kids and give kids jobs for academic reasons.  But if you can jump, run, bench press 400lbs, the door is always open.  I believe some school have gotten away with some misconduct but there are a few that consistently cheat on a yearly basis.  When teams are successful year in and year out................it is obvious what they do and they do it well.  

One of their posters just woke up a sleeping dog.  Lets talk about it guys

Edited by Golddoctor
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 12/12/2020 at 7:55 PM, Golddoctor said:

Some Schools move kids in and give parents jobs.  They don't move kids and give kids jobs for academic reasons.  But if you can jump, run, bench press 400lbs, the door is always open.  I believe some school have gotten away with some misconduct but there are a few that consistently cheat on a yearly basis.  When teams are successful year in and year out................it is obvious what they do and they do it well.  

One of their posters just woke up a sleeping dog.  Lets talk about it guys

BOO, and i cannot emphasize this enough, FREAKING HOO. 

4 minutes ago, Snowballschance said:

do you actually know the situation, or are you just talking out of a hole in the side of your neck? i think i know the answer 

Don't need to "know" the situation  ! When you get games stripped and not allowed in post season YOU DID WRONG ! Love you wanna bes that grow a pair overnight with a bit of success ! Welcome to relevance on That T !! 

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I figure you have asnowballschance of a with comeback so take your time !

So if the State clears a kid before the season when he transfers, team complains so a second review is done yet again cleared, then a director goes on medical leave and magically the assistant director declares  him ineligable. take out the entire half of any game that kid played in, they still win by more than one score. the state screwed up not the school, big difference when a school DID the right thing at every step and gets screwed by the state. the state wasnt man enough to admit they made a mistake. im glad you think they " Did wrong" you must be the only person in the state who thinks the TSSAA makes the right calls on eligibility. i was as critical as anyone, but the context of the Situation matters  

2 hours ago, Snowballschance said:

So if the State clears a kid before the season when he transfers, team complains so a second review is done yet again cleared, then a director goes on medical leave and magically the assistant director declares  him ineligable. take out the entire half of any game that kid played in, they still win by more than one score. the state screwed up not the school, big difference when a school DID the right thing at every step and gets screwed by the state. the state wasnt man enough to admit they made a mistake. im glad you think they " Did wrong" you must be the only person in the state who thinks the TSSAA makes the right calls on eligibility. i was as critical as anyone, but the context of the Situation matters  

The tssaa makes a judgement on information given. Proof was given that rules were broken. they investigated and indeed rules were broken end of story.  

I promise @Golddoctor wasn’t referring to you guys but if the shoe fits wear it 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Snowballschance said:

You mean the kid who got cleared by the state twice? is that the schools fault?

He was cleared based on info supplied by the school.  It turned out that the principal and head coach were either pulling one or suffering from reading comprehension and it bit them.

4 hours ago, Snowballschance said:

Rules apply,I in no way doubt your passion,I followed this very closely last year,I do get where you are coming from but I do ask can you be 100 percent sure you was given all facts ! I did give you a jab or two that I now regret,not that I don't enjoy banter but I respect the heck out of your passion ! I also do believe the TSSAA does their best to be honest and fair bit as in any governing body crap can happen !