Grundy 2021

Raider1234

On 2/4/2021 at 10:03 AM, Rocky34 said:

I've said it many times before Raider, Grundy county could be (should be) very successful in football.  Really good facilities and tough hard nosed kids live on the mountain.  If we would ever get the right guy in charge of our program, Grundy Football could be as competitive as any football program in the Sequatchie Valley.  Yes, we had some good coaches and leadership in the program in the 90's.

83 seasons

27 winning seasons

42% win percentage

all time record 291-409-11

• Sad 1

Give us the right coach and we will have a winning program.  The rumor mill has the Bryant's back in charge of the program.  Whoever it is needs to have experience at being a successful high school football coach and treating kids with love/respect.  I will always believe in our kids here.  Just don't think those in charge always make the right hires or hire the best candidates.  We will see in time for sure.

2 minutes ago, Rocky34 said:

Give us the right coach and we will have a winning program.  The rumor mill has the Bryant's back in charge of the program.  Whoever it is needs to have experience at being a successful high school football coach and treating kids with love/respect.  I will always believe in our kids here.  Just don't think those in charge always make the right hires or hire the best candidates.  We will see in time for sure.

People do forget its all about the kids and not ego s