Meigs offseason and 2021 outlook

MeigsTiger88

On 4/22/2021 at 9:18 AM, Yeti said:

Just a little preview of what Meigs will have returning this year. This is mostly offensive players. The Linebacker #8 may be our rb this year. Although a few of these kids will probably play both ways.

Same video with cleaner songs sorry about that folks. My wife corrected me :rolleyes:

So if you've seen it already dont bother again. Its nearly the same.

4 hours ago, ElGoat said:

Wow. He’s been at Oneida for a long time. Wonder why he made the move?

This year was year 25 teaching. I spoke to him the day it came out. Said he always wondered if he could coach at the next level. He graduated from Cumberland, Rhymer has been offering him for years, him and Rhymer are great friends and have coached together in the past. Said he had been praying about it for a long time and God made it obvious with the circumstances and timing of this offer. Just felt like this was the next step in his life. Not many opportunities to coach at the next level that allow you to stay in your hometown especially if your hometown is Oneida lol. 

41 minutes ago, crow said:

This year was year 25 teaching. I spoke to him the day it came out. Said he always wondered if he could coach at the next level. He graduated from Cumberland, Rhymer has been offering him for years, him and Rhymer are great friends and have coached together in the past. Said he had been praying about it for a long time and God made it obvious with the circumstances and timing of this offer. Just felt like this was the next step in his life. Not many opportunities to coach at the next level that allow you to stay in your hometown especially if your hometown is Oneida lol. 

Now wait just a minute Crow boy.  After all your criticizing of Grider for moving on due to years served its ok if its this Lambert man? I showed that man at Cardin saw mill and he laughed.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Now wait just a minute Crow boy.  After all your criticizing of Grider for moving on due to years served its ok if its this Lambert man? I showed that man at Cardin saw mill and he laughed.  You think im joking but im not. 

I never criticized grider for moving on. I’m glad for SP that he’s gone. I criticized him for his immoral and unethical conduct while in a position to “mentor” young men. 

On another note I guarantee you the man at Cardins isn’t the one I know. He would love to know who you are. 

Edited by crow

8 hours ago, crow said:

I never criticized grider for moving on. I’m glad for SP that he’s gone. I criticized him for his immoral and unethical conduct while in a position to “mentor” young men. 

On another note I guarantee you the man at Cardins isn’t the one I know. He would love to know who you are. 

Roy has a way saying people did something they really didn’t do. It amazing how he can make stuff up out of thin air. I’m just glad that now his own people see him for what he is. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Roy has a way saying people did something they really didn’t do. It amazing how he can make stuff up out of thin air. I’m just glad that now his own people see him for what he is. 

LRDAO.... I garuntee you have a way of talking about people and then saying you didnt like making fun and light of a KID and his family and rent gate.   Im not going to junk up this yeti mans website with your heap of mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, crow said:

That tower man goes by that Cardin mans mill occasionally.  You think im joking but im not.