Meigs offseason and 2021 outlook

MeigsTiger88

13 hours ago, crow said:

I never criticized grider for moving on. I’m glad for SP that he’s gone. I criticized him for his immoral and unethical conduct while in a position to “mentor” young men. 

On another note I guarantee you the man at Cardins isn’t the one I know. He would love to know who you are. 

I hope you are in church this morning.  Sphincters are like opinions.  Everyone has one. Its funny you get your info from the clowns that supported Mac McKrylon at Jasper and his band of thieves.

9 minutes ago, rlh said:

I hope you are in church this morning.  Sphincters are like opinions.  Everyone has one. Its funny you get your info from the clowns that supported Mac McKrylon at Jasper and his band of thieves.

LRDAO.... Thats also where big purple bowel movement gets his info.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, rlh said:

I don’t have a clue who you are referring to. The man I get most of my SP information from graduated from SP and has a letterman jacket for football from his time there. He also has a season pass. Said that to say this, he’s not a supporter of another program, he’s a true SP fan that was tired of the shenanigans going on around the program he loves. Hope you enjoyed church as well and thank you for your deep and sincere concern for me :wub:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, crow said:

I don’t have a clue who you are referring to. The man I get most of my SP information from graduated from SP and has a letterman jacket for football from his time there. He also has a season pass. Said that to say this, he’s not a supporter of another program, he’s a true SP fan that was tired of the shenanigans going on around the program he loves. Hope you enjoyed church as well and thank you for your deep and sincere concern for me :wub:

One of the thieves mentioned earlier also has an SP letterman jacket as did the player that the paid to illegally practice.  So 2 SP leterman were involved with Mac McKrylon's shenanigans.   There was one on that staff that wasn't involved just to be clear.  That said you proved my point.  You based some pretty cutting opinions on someone based on hearsay from one person hence my church comment relative to the 9th Commandment.  That stuff is all water under the bridge.

Edited by rlh

2 hours ago, rlh said:

One of the thieves mentioned earlier also has an SP letterman jacket as did the player that the paid to illegally practice.  So 2 SP leterman were involved with Mac McKrylon's shenanigans.   There was one on that staff that wasn't involved just to be clear.  That said you proved my point.  You based some pretty cutting opinions on someone based on hearsay from one person hence my church comment relative to the 9th Commandment.  That stuff is all water under the bridge.

I don’t know anyone involved with the events that you’re referring to. Man if you’ll read back I’ve not brought up a single thing about all the mess that was going on there since right after Jones was named HC except responding to you or Roy or maybe OP but I think even OP has let it go. Everyone wants to get back to football talk and I’m good with that but I think you and Roy are either enjoying all of it or you’re both allergic to reading or something. I agree it’s a new era at SP. one I’m thrilled to see start for y’all. I’m thrilled because your community and you program deserves so much better than you’ve had and I believe you have it now. I look forward to  seeing what this coach can do for y’all. But make no mistake, when you or anyone else wants to quote me and throw your little jabs I will respond. If you wanna talk football I’m glad to do that to. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

Why does this thread have ANYTHING to do w South Pitt or Oneida?  We don’t play SP (1-1) last 2 years or Oneida (haven’t lost to them since 2015). 

Did you not read Coacht by laws?SP has the right to hijack any and all threads.Retard Roy and Olepeerat have a contract!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

Did you not read Coacht by laws?SP has the right to hijack any and all threads.Retard Roy and Olepeerat have a contract!

LRDAO... Ole yeti started talking about this Lambert man first Jim boy.   I just asked Crow boy why it was ok for this Lambert man to resign three days before spring training but Grider couldnt.  You think im joking but im not.