Meigs offseason and 2021 outlook

MeigsTiger88

@Haydiboy paragraph below was from another thread. 

Is will meadows still there how would you compare him to his father. I know his dad holds a record in rushing can't remember if it was for a game,season,or all time career though. You know more about tiger football than me though Yeti. I would have liked to seen Meigs get some different out of region games im ngl a match-up  I've always wanted to see is Meigs vs loudon.  Tell you what mcminn Cherokees  will trade loudon for signal mountain lol.  I'd definetly  go to see that game between the tigers and redskins. But im content with the black and yellar  Boys playin em this year.  I'm excited to see mcminn play sweetwater  for some reason I feel that'd be a super good Gate,  my dad was saying he wishes his daddy  was still alive to watch that game with us so we could rub it in his face when we skin  them cats

To answer this question above I never got to see Gary Meadows play. I've been told by many that have though as good as Will was, Gary had the edge overall. 

I would love to see us play Loudon as well. As close as they are to Meigs, and as good as they have been the last few years,,playing them early in the season would only make us better and make for a great game. Im not familiar with Signal Mountain really. Sweetwater just graduated a very good qb. Id be surprised if they were able to replace him with equal talent. I think Sweetwater has a pretty good coach though and will make good with what he has.

Edited by Yeti
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sequatchie33 said:

4 is definitely a big feat. Going to be a interesting year.

Marion is blowing pretty hard they have something waiting for Meigs come week 11! 

You are the king of bulletin board material lol. You've been saying this stuff since the game was announced. You obviously talk to different people than me because we all know to get to the title game Meigs is the team to beat. I don't think they need any pumping up in Decatur. 

You talk more about us than you do Sequatchie :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

You are the king of bulletin board material lol. You've been saying this stuff since the game was announced. You obviously talk to different people than me because we all know to get to the title game Meigs is the team to beat. I don't think they need any pumping up in Decatur. 

We pay him a monthly fee for the bulletin board material. He is more expensive during the regular season compared to game week. We won't be looking over Marion when the time comes. We know you all are out for blood etc.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Yeti said:

We pay him a monthly fee for the bulletin board material. He is more expensive during the regular season compared to game week. We won't be looking over Marion when the time comes. We know you all are out for blood etc.

We just want to be competitive. Personally I want to see the stands packed for big games like they used to be. These kids work their tails off and deserve to be supported. Hopefully we can give Meigs a good game. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

We just want to be competitive. Personally I want to see the stands packed for big games like they used to be. These kids work their tails off and deserve to be supported. Hopefully we can give Meigs a good game. 

None of that stuff matters. If they need bulletin board material to get up get up for a game then most likely you should be playing another kid. Pretty sure everyone knows what kind of threat Marion will be. We just hope we're healthy going in and out at the end of the night. That game won't decide either of our seasons just may decide home field though if we are both lucky.

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Just repeating what I overheard this week brother. Just some Marion folks marking their territory.