Lake County 2021 schedule

lakecounty1968

44 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I am going to say it. It is a shame when schools like So. Fulton, Dresden and Gleason are scared to play. Lake County has played the above mentioned schools for years and as soon as they were moved to a new region they wouldn't schedule. 

We know the feeling here in Trenton. If we aren’t in the same region with Gibson county or many other schools in the area  they won’t play us. Word is we had to go down just to get non region games against Huntingdon and Westview. I know you want to win, but back in the day we weren’t scared to play a team. For you guys just to go play a private school in Nashville is a shame on how teams around here don’t wanna play a good team just because they will lose 

I think it's stupid to go play Ensworth a private school that recruits and has over 1100 students and tuition is 30,000 .I'm sure they could have scheduled someone else.Ripley,Milan,Lewis Co.Why not Dyersburg or Dyer co if your going to play a school with over 1000 students and closer.Etc.I know Lewis Co has been wanting to play for years .Rather do that and the drive instead of a school 4 times the size and recruits.Why pick up Fulton Co and Obion Central?Schedule Alcoa and Maryville and take a beating.

Edited by mrbigster