Lake County 2021 schedule

lakecounty1968

19 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I understand wanting to play tougher teams.I like that.Within reason.Coach I talked with says Ensworth with over 1100 students would be probably a 4A school.Add in the private recruiting factor and it's like a 6A school..I'm worried about injuries.I know injuries can happen anytime,but think it's a difference when a qb or running back gets hurt after yardage.It happens.But think it's going to be hard to block these guys and just think LC will be getting hit by multiple players behind the line with no chance.Hope I'm wrong.If it's for seeing Nashville,take them on a weekend trip.If it's for the field,Jumbo tron ,play Dyer Co or Dyersburg.I know they may not have an opening .I'm not against playing tougher teams like Union City,Trenton,Milan etc.Or privates like maybe TCA,USJ,if you want to travel to Nashville,maybe Donelson Christ,Goodpasture, maybe Nashville Christian ,someone within reason.But it's what it is.Maybe LC faithful know more than I do and think it will be fairly good game,30 points.Id say 50 plus or more.Running clock.If not for that,70 plus.Maybe I'm wrong.Hope I am.

Dude! Really? Move on to the girls basketball threads! This has been discussed for a week...no one would schedule! Biggy we are friends but you have really ruffled some feathers with these posts! Not mine...just saying bud

On 12/18/2020 at 5:04 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I could use that same exact argument as to why LC shouldn’t play ensworth.  LC might dress 30-35 kids and playing a team like Ensworth you could lose starters that you will dearly need in the playoffs. But they stepped up to the plate regardless. 

I would too. There's no reason Ensworth should even want to play LC. Many of the LC fans seem to agree. But Ensworth has what my grandma would call FU money and I'm sure the falcons will be compensated nicely for their troubles. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I would too. There's no reason Ensworth should even want to play LC. Many of the LC fans seem to agree. But Ensworth has what my grandma would call FU money and I'm sure the falcons will be compensated nicely for their troubles. 

You would think so. I wonder if Westview was compensated this past year when they played the ensworth??

5 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I'm sure they were. Probably set it up so they could show that beautiful campus off to a certain Jr QB

Always possible lol. Ensworth hasn’t  had the success the past couple years like they used to have so you know they will out everything to get the best players there 

Edited by Goldenpride

On 12/16/2020 at 3:52 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

I am going to say it. It is a shame when schools like So. Fulton, Dresden and Gleason are scared to play. Lake County has played the above mentioned schools for years and as soon as they were moved to a new region they wouldn't schedule. 

I do not think that it is fair to say that any of these schools are " scared " to play.... This honestly is obnoxious. This also is the beginning of an arrogance that your program has not earned. I would pump the brakes the on the " scared " comments. 

TONS of stuff go into scheduling games. Available dates, gate money from visiting teams, travel times... I could go on.