Lake County 2021 schedule

lakecounty1968

On 12/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, ManOfMillions said:

There is a division for the top enrollment schools in our state.... seems there should be a division for the smallest. 

Please save the " its called 1A ". Please understand I am talking about the smallest school across the state. 

Also, I did not know that Coalfield made it to state with 25 players. That is remarkable. 

Not only they made it to state they were literally the only team to have a lead on Union City that year. 

8 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not " in the know " not attempting to create something that is not..... Just sharing my thoughts. 

Obviously, you are in the know so your words mean more than mine. I just think people should understand that football coaches go through the ringer ever single year to make a schedule. 

Amen...this we can agree on

On 12/19/2020 at 8:56 PM, ManOfMillions said:

Some people sometimes forget to use perspective while comparing... Great point BTW. 

Gleason should not have to play single A ball. They have maybe 7 or 9 kids come out to play ball per class..... I hate using the word fair but, it really is not fair they have to play teams that dress 60 kids. They dress 30 if they are lucky. 

LC was the 10th smallest school based on enrollment numbers this year. They are lucky to get 35 players dressed out. Had a team make the quarterfinals dressing 19. So using enrollment has an excuse for any team not playing LC doesn’t make sense. Also, our program doesn’t have the history to say teams are scared? Then what program does? Very few 1A programs has the history and success of LC. When you have beaten teams like Gleason and SF by huge margins most years and the second they get a chance to not play they don’t it makes sense to call them scared. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 3:27 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

At Union Ciry

H Obion Central

H Peabody

A Ensworth

A Humboldt

H Gibson County

A West Carroll

Bye

H Halls

A Fulton County, Ky

H Greenfield

Ensworth has been scratched as they did not want to travel the following season.  LC has scheduled Haywood to replace Ensworth on their schedule.

Edited by TipToe421

• 4 months later...