1A All state...congratulations!!

93grad

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You always have great info about this stuff.

Merry Christmas to Greenback and all the other high school football teams including Coalfield, Fayetteville City, Gordonsville, Monterey, Meigs, Huntland, Whitwell, Seq County, Copper Pan, Jo Byrns and all the others  that made it through this crazy year. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rlh said:

Merry Christmas to Greenback and all the other high school football teams including Coalfield, Fayetteville City, Gordonsville, Monterey, Meigs, Huntland, Whitwell, Seq County, Copper Pan, Jo Byrns and all the others  that made it through this crazy year. 

Merry Christmas back at you and to the others also.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

IMO each all-state team which ever entity  that has made the selection is opinionated based on the stats they received coaches they have talked to etc.... so you can’t discredit one media service over another to me they ALL are worthy. They all put a lot of time and effort into making there selection 

I agree with this. Good post. 

11 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

IMO each all-state team which ever entity  that has made the selection is opinionated based on the stats they received coaches they have talked to etc.... so you can’t discredit one media service over another to me they ALL are worthy. They all put a lot of time and effort into making there selection 

I have to agree with some others. Is this team even a media service? lol. It appears it’s an up and coming kid that put it together. It’s whatever, but I kind of see the point of.. does this have merit?

On 12/25/2020 at 9:17 PM, TheAmbassador said:

I have to agree with some others. Is this team even a media service? lol. It appears it’s an up and coming kid that put it together. It’s whatever, but I kind of see the point of.. does this have merit?

Well, its 3 days from 2021 and the "real" people that announce All State teams seem to be somewhere in the Bahamas.

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Or what about this one?  I must have missed South Pitt in the title. I forgot that you were reading and learning hindered. 

Clearly its you with the reading comprehension issue because you have obviously missed multiple pages discussing this one. 

1 minute ago, rlh said:

Clearly its you with the reading comprehension issue because you have obviously missed multiple pages discussing this one. 

No. You tried to call me out on posting on multiple threads while all along your doing the same thing. Your a joke. I will continue to post on any thread I like. Including SP threads. I enjoying coming over jabbing you idiots every now and then to watch you whine. Lol.