Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

Looks as if there won't be a buy one get one free this year on BoJangles Coupons.  Looks as if they have a secret plan to watch me go from 3XXXL to a 4XXXXL Shirt if I set down and eat all of this at one setting. Bet we won't be seeing anyone scouring the stands after games for those coupons. To be honest I'm the only one I know that can pull that feat off. Spanky said he thinks he could possibly do it.

Edited by BarneySox2007

On 7/13/2021 at 6:24 AM, rebelwoman87 said:

Our scrimmages are July 30 at Catholic and august 6 vs oak ridge. I’m glad we have scrimmages back. Last season was so strange without them. I picked up my season tickets yesterday, full pads start Monday, it’s getting close. 

So I see we're playing the Maloney Road Midnighter's and Compton kitties.

• Like 1

The kids have been working hard this summer and you'll see it in the field (especially Defense). A few defensive players have moved to positions they've never played before but it will put more size and speed on the field. I personally love the changes and hope it pays off in a TSSAA title.

Offense has speed, experience, size, and more speed. The playmakers are all familiar names to RFL's but there are a few new comers who will show up here and there. The O line could be really-really good this year and steamroll some teams in the regular season. If Walter Nolen is on Powell's team this fall, the line will have a true 5* test as he could be the best HS defensive lineman to suit up this year. As good as our line is, I don't envision many one on one matchups against him IF he's a Panther.

Edited by JSamson7
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Everybody needs to generate some good (goodur for SNB) content for this here website that Stars built. I'm getting a little bored. 

Let me ennerjeck right cheer:

1 This morning season tickets went on sale for the public and they are flying off the shelf. People are ready for HS football again. 

bee Today at picture day at 825. The attire with be The Black Swarm ensemble. 

3 Tomorrow night is the Red Rebels night to give back to the community. It’s the free football camp night to all the future recruits I mean Red Rebels ages 7-13. Stars bring your stopwatch. 

fore on July 28 I have to get back to feeding the future Red Rebels the high protein meals 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Let me ennerjeck right cheer:

1 This morning season tickets went on sale for the public and they are flying off the shelf. People are ready for HS football again. 

bee Today at picture day at 825. The attire with be The Black Swarm ensemble. 

3 Tomorrow night is the Red Rebels night to give back to the community. It’s the free football camp night to all the future recruits I mean Red Rebels ages 7-13. Stars bring your stopwatch. 

fore on July 28 I have to get back to feeding the future Red Rebels the high protein meals 

@rebelwoman87 took the assignment seriously and gets an 

1519952673204?e=2159024400&v=beta&t=H5o5

11 hours ago, strongx said:

I even heard the coaches are trying new positions. The get back coach is now coaching the butt backs, the running coach is now the AD, and the special teams coaches have chosen to be more like everyone else. It should be fun to watch!

To be clear it was the cow pasture/woods running coach and not the oval circle running coach. The oval circle running coach is still yelling "punt team ready".