Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Barn att leest ewe down't haiv two axe yourself tha qwestun when'st ewe go two tha Man's ressrume and yore standin thair inn frunt ov tha trawft...."Now whut did eye come inn hear fer"...???

Eye seem two thaink one ov GQ's teems finished inn tha top 25.....Maybee 2011 orr urleeier.....Eye do reemimburr when'st eye wuz a yungstur and wuz ovur att Fill Wilson's hawse and tha 1970 teem wuz rainked #13 ovurall inn tha nashun bye sum outfit..... Thay haid sent Coach Wilson a plack thait thay haid thair inn thair livin' rume....:popcorneater:

I thought the 07 or 08 team hit top 10 territory at some point in one of the polls.

15 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye haiv a qwestun fer tha pannull.......Iz hit tha Miles4Mairvul......orr tha Rebull Run......???....Both naims ere used onn this sign upp......Looks like tha MCS Foundation iz lookin' two stir tha pot......:roll:

Stir The Pot GIFs | Tenor

https://runsignup.com/Race/TN/Maryville/Miles4Maryville

I haven’t seen Rebel Run advertised this year. Just Miles4Maryville. I didn’t know what it meant. 

16 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye haiv a qwestun fer tha pannull.......Iz hit tha Miles4Mairvul......orr tha Rebull Run......???....Both naims ere used onn this sign upp......Looks like tha MCS Foundation iz lookin' two stir tha pot......:roll:

Stir The Pot GIFs | Tenor

https://runsignup.com/Race/TN/Maryville/Miles4Maryville

I’m thinking Mr 200 mph should be the favorite in most any race. #lethereat

7 minutes ago, strongx said:

I’m thinking Mr 200 mph should be the favorite in most any race. #lethereat

sx maybee if 'un we haid a Rebull Ride....:blush:

Speekin' ov which we cood haiv a Rebull Baik Sail....A Rebull Car Worsh....A Rebull Yard Sail....A Rebull Donkee Baskitbawl Gaim.....orr a Rebull Cow Drop......Reccun thay wood steal taik our munny frum tha proseeds...???......:popcorneater:

19 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

I remember  seeing that 2011 and 2012 team play in the state championship. It was the rebels and them  Greene devils on  side and white haven and Maplewood on  the other I was 13 and 14 at that time and thought a fight was gonna break out when our side raised the starry banner of the south. But east Tennessee  won both of those games convincingly I think Maryville won 23-7 and greeneville won  theirs 35-7. Was surely a sight to see but  at that age I thought Maryville was the best in the country lol.

Those Greeneville fans carried in more homemade noise makers than I’ve ever seen. One guy had one powered by a car battery.

Edited by Red Rebels