Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa has played Kingsport the last 4 years.

Last season:

Alcoa @ DB - 20-7

DB @ murvul 35-28

Alcoa tried to keep the series..........DB said "no, I'd rather play murvul twice"

Now that's something to :lol: about! :thumb:

Rent free :lol: Fact:thumb:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:
Alcoa High School (Alcoa, TN)
baby-seal-clubbing.jpg?w=303&h=303
Austin-East High School (Knoxville, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Gatlinburg-Pittman High School (Gatlinburg, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Northview Academy (Kodak, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Pigeon Forge High School (Pigeon Forge, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Union Co. High School (Maynardville, TN)seal_1f9ad.png

16 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:
Alcoa High School (Alcoa, TN)
baby-seal-clubbing.jpg?w=303&h=303
Austin-East High School (Knoxville, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Gatlinburg-Pittman High School (Gatlinburg, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Northview Academy (Kodak, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Pigeon Forge High School (Pigeon Forge, TN)seal_1f9ad.png
Union Co. High School (Maynardville, TN)seal_1f9ad.png

The one thing good about all these schools is that none of them are built around a toxic waste dump that no one is willing to talk about except any of the survivors that worked there.

13 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa has played Kingsport the last 4 years.

Last season:

Alcoa @ DB - 20-7

DB @ murvul 35-28

Alcoa tried to keep the series..........DB said "no, I'd rather play murvul twice"

Now that's something to :lol: about! :thumb:

They would rather lose to 6A twice than 3A? Shocker…I hate DB either way and pull for Alcoa to beat them. 

I admit Maryville was not playing their best football late in the season. They didn’t play very well against Heritage, bounced back against Bradley and then didn’t play well against DB or Oakland.  Oakland was bad all around.  I knew when our kicker didn’t get the kick in the end zone on the first kick it was going to be a bad night.  No way to sugar coat that game. I do know they are changing a lot of schemes because of it so hoping for better results.

On 7/26/2021 at 7:04 PM, BCsportsfan said:

You left out....."while chewing gum".

Do they Alcoa fans like or loathe Rankin? I get confused sometimes. I remember the days of Coach Reid. Boy was that a culture shock for those boys. Used to have season tickets way back then. 
I was surprised by a few things in the Alcoa documentary..how many students live in apartments..the fact that they talk about the economic differences in Alcoa and Maryville while the QB is getting out of his Range Rover, Maryville is more of a BMW school…poor kids.  Is it true that many people really eat full service barbecue??  But mostly I was surprised that Brian Nix seems more like the Head Coach than Rankin.

Edited by Rebel1972
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rebel1972 said:

Do they Alcoa fans like or loathe Rankin? I get confused sometimes. I remember the days of Coach Reid. Boy was that a culture shock for those boys. Used to have season tickets way back then. 
I was surprised by a few things in the Alcoa documentary..how many students live in apartments..the fact that they talk about the economic differences in Alcoa and Maryville while the QB is getting out of his Range Rover, Maryville is more of a BMW school…poor kids.  Is it true that many people really eat full service barbecue??  But mostly I was surprised that Brian Nix seems more like the Head Coach than Rankin.

I would ask if the Nationally Televised Documentary, about Alcoa's storied Football Program had murvul peps butthurt.....BUT, ha...... from all the sissies comments it is obvious! :lol:

So much so, the Alcoa Community and Fans and especially the GOONS would like to help them little fellers from the rich area.....with New Helmets!

It will also help in public relations, getting rid of the REBELS name..... murvul's  OWN graduates hate so much!:roflol:

Enjoy!:thumb:

459245008_matte-black-jealoushelmet.jpg.a7da38c2b8f2bdd3e93bd79d91f69954.jpg

11 hours ago, Rebel1972 said:

They would rather lose to 6A twice than 3A? Shocker…I hate DB either way and pull for Alcoa to beat them. 

I admit Maryville was not playing their best football late in the season. They didn’t play very well against Heritage, bounced back against Bradley and then didn’t play well against DB or Oakland.  Oakland was bad all around.  I knew when our kicker didn’t get the kick in the end zone on the first kick it was going to be a bad night.  No way to sugar coat that game. I do know they are changing a lot of schemes because of it so hoping for better results.

Alcoa with Buckles at QB and the way the Defense was playing. murvul did not want any of that smoke!:thumb: