Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, HTV said:

Watched the video of it a little while ago.  Great scrimmage, about what one would expect between to really good football teams in a first fall scrimmage of the year.   

And an interesting note I saw on The Twatter Machine: Apparently Catholic decided to hang a banner in celebration after morning mass today, since they never have been able to beat Maryville (or Alcoa) in a game that actually counts in the W/L standings.  

But by all means, Troll away ..........

Are you serious? Thats funny. From what I heard it was 14-7 Catholic 1s Maryville 14-10 reserves.  It's just a scrimmage. I have seen many teams beat Maryville in scrimmages. I remember Webb beating Maryville bad in a scrimmage. I saw Oak Ridge,Dobyns Bennet and ,Farragut beat Maryville in scrimmages. Scrimmages and Friday night games are different. I may have to look for that on Twitter.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pepvol said:

LOL, There's a Documentary about Alcoa Football ? I'm being serious , I didn't even know about it ... It's funny that you think you're "Gooning "  Maryville fans BC ... If you want to know what we're thinking about you , go back and check out some of Alcoa's previous threads when the Victims of the Alcoa beatings were yapping at you like little Chihuahuas ... and maybe then you'll realize how you're coming across to the Maryville fans . Maryville vs Alcoa is Maryville 23 wins and Alcoa 4 in the last 27 years ... and you think you have something on us ... LOL !

Lol yes there is

6 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

Are you serious? Thats funny. From what I heard it was 14-7 Catholic 1s Maryville 14-10 reserves.  It's just a scrimmage. I have seen many teams beat Maryville in scrimmages. I remember Webb beating Maryville bad in a scrimmage. I saw Oak Ridge,Dobyns Bennet and ,Farragut beat Maryville in scrimmages. Scrimmages and Friday night games are different. I may have to look for that on Twitter.

I remember when we scrimmaged Catholic a few years ago they put on unapproved website that it was a win like a regular season game. Maryville made some mistakes and had some injuries but I am not sure how much stock in it either way. 

Just now, Rebel1972 said:

I remember when we scrimmaged Catholic a few years ago they put on unapproved website that it was a win like a regular season game. Maryville made some mistakes and had some injuries but I am not sure how much stock in it either way. 

It was a typical scrimmage for Maryville..working on things and personnel etc. 

10 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

It was a typical scrimmage for Maryville..working on things and personnel etc. 

exactly. I have seen kids who played a ton in the scrimmage and it didn’t translate into the games and vice versa. Also not going to be able to two hand touch  the qb and end the play in a real game. 

A scrimmage game is what it is, a scrimmage game.  If it had been at Maryville I might have gone but not worth the gas, energy and time otherwise. Watching one of them and trying to figure out how we stand is like counting on the seven day weather forecast to be right. If my memory is correct we played Catholic in a terrible beat down two years ago at Maryville and went on and won the state that year. Best thing that happened to that Maryville team if you ask me.

11 hours ago, REBELRON said:

Actually, no, I was not serious.  Just trying to make a sophomoric joke.  I guess I failed.  

And your numbers are pretty much what it looked like to me from watching video, but I didn't see all of the reserve play on the video.  

11 hours ago, MarevulBigGal said:

The thing about the scrimmage that stood out to me was the blonde lady Catholic fan looking for some goons.

Tee Hee Hee

Her kids are long gone from high school, now.  Probably have grandkids playing at Catholic soon.  And ironically they will probably have grown up in Baptist churches, too.  

Edited by HTV

12 hours ago, pepvol said:

LOL, There's a Documentary about Alcoa Football ? I'm being serious , I didn't even know about it ... It's funny that you think you're "Gooning "  Maryville fans BC ... If you want to know what we're thinking about you , go back and check out some of Alcoa's previous threads when the Victims of the Alcoa beatings were yapping at you like little Chihuahuas ... and maybe then you'll realize how you're coming across to the Maryville fans . Maryville vs Alcoa is Maryville 23 wins and Alcoa 4 in the last 27 years ... and you think you have something on us ... LOL !

It easy to see what murvul peps think about.....it flows like a river when I mention ALCOA!:thumb: So keep reposting the past.....Murvul ain't the same Murvul and Alcoa ain't the same Alcoa! And  thats  the fact that keeps you feller so worried. All that success is fading.....:eek: