Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! He won as a FRESHMAN! At the heaviest weight classification! Just think what he will do as a Junior or Senior!! :thumb:

He won as a Freshman in a very weak A/AA tournament and lost to the PF Heavyweight this year before he got hurt. The A/AA Heavyweight talent is only going to get weaker and assuming he continues he'll walk through that bracket.

When you talk elite Heavyweights the Tornado that should be mentioned is Sammy Evans and no one else. He could have been a state champion regardless of classification (A/AA or AAA), but as good as LW is he would have had a hard time reaching the podium in AAA as a Freshman or Sophomore. 

6 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Hopefully if  Maryville somehow gets a W against  Oakland  and Alcoa surely they'll snag a top 25 national ranking. Does anyone know the highest national  rank Maryville has ever achieved?

Stars might have the best memory for that unless he's catching up with me and have to look at my drivers license to see what street I live on anymore.

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Stars might have the best memory for that unless he's catching up with me and have to look at my drivers license to see what street I live on anymore.

Barn att leest ewe down't haiv two axe yourself tha qwestun when'st ewe go two tha Man's ressrume and yore standin thair inn frunt ov tha trawft...."Now whut did eye come inn hear fer"...???

Eye seem two thaink one ov GQ's teems finished inn tha top 25.....Maybee 2011 orr urleeier.....Eye do reemimburr when'st eye wuz a yungstur and wuz ovur att Fill Wilson's hawse and tha 1970 teem wuz rainked #13 ovurall inn tha nashun bye sum outfit..... Thay haid sent Coach Wilson a plack thait thay haid thair inn thair livin' rume....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS