Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

On 7/29/2021 at 8:37 AM, BCsportsfan said:

....the space in murvul head after the Documentary!:lol:

Rented.thumb.jpg.185eddfd8bc9348700002bf5eae39fcc.jpg

PLEASE GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

I actually enjoyed watching that even though it was tilted some but it exposed how their fans acted towards the coaches and how they really act when they can't handle defeat especially Maryville. To see this you had to go on one of the off the road programs and pay to see it or subscribe for a year. That's why I change my debit card every two months to keep these little piss ant companies from sneaking a new subscription on me when my eye isn't on the ball. To hear you tell it someone would think they came on national TV and broke into regular aired programs to show it like a national emergency. More people look at my facebook post then who seen that movie from Maryville.

Edited by BarneySox2007

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I actually enjoyed watching that even though it was tilted some but it exposed how their fans acted towards the coaches and how they really act when they can't handle defeat especially Maryville. To see this you had to go on one of the off the road programs and pay to see it or subscribe for a year. That's why I change my debit card every two months to keep these little piss ant companies from sneaking a new subscription on me when my eye isn't on the ball. To hear you tell it someone would think they came on national TV and broke into regular aired programs to show it like a national emergency. More people look at my facebook post then who seen that movie from Maryville.

More barney BS.NNu7z5.gif.c232eb9859f093fa90d1cd84594fedb4.gif

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your exactly right. He's tried to evict me but I know all the rules and how to beat the system so I stay on his mind all day long.

........it's so easy to GOON you murvul peps! Just mention something  that Alcoa does better, get you ALL worked up!

Murvul peps are the easiest on coacht!:thumb:

42 minutes ago, IrishBBall said:

How was the Catholic scrimmage?

Watched the video of it a little while ago.  Great scrimmage, about what one would expect between to really good football teams in a first fall scrimmage of the year.   

And an interesting note I saw on The Twatter Machine: Apparently Catholic decided to hang a banner in celebration after morning mass today, since they never have been able to beat Maryville (or Alcoa) in a game that actually counts in the W/L standings.  

But by all means, Troll away ..........

12 minutes ago, HTV said:

Watched the video of it a little while ago.  Great scrimmage, about what one would expect between to really good football teams in a first fall scrimmage of the year.   

And an interesting note I saw on The Twatter Machine: Apparently Catholic decided to hang a banner in celebration after morning mass today, since they never have been able to beat Maryville (or Alcoa) in a game that actually counts in the W/L standings.  

But by all means, Troll away ..........

Maroon Tornadoes rate as an F5.....blue Tornadoes,  an F4.

51 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Spend a lot of time on da rebs thread....can not find how gods gift to football did against Catholic?......just hear crickets?

It was a scrimmage … Catholic has a solid team. The Rebs did somethings right and have somethings to work on but they will find themselves … thats what scrimmages are for I mean heck you should know you all have an entire season full of them. 

• Like 3

LOL, There's a Documentary about Alcoa Football ? I'm being serious , I didn't even know about it ... It's funny that you think you're "Gooning "  Maryville fans BC ... If you want to know what we're thinking about you , go back and check out some of Alcoa's previous threads when the Victims of the Alcoa beatings were yapping at you like little Chihuahuas ... and maybe then you'll realize how you're coming across to the Maryville fans . Maryville vs Alcoa is Maryville 23 wins and Alcoa 4 in the last 27 years ... and you think you have something on us ... LOL !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pepvol said:

LOL, There's a Documentary about Alcoa Football ? I'm being serious , I didn't even know about it ... It's funny that you think you're "Gooning "  Maryville fans BC ... If you want to know what we're thinking about you , go back and check out some of Alcoa's previous threads when the Victims of the Alcoa beatings were yapping at you like little Chihuahuas ... and maybe then you'll realize how you're coming across to the Maryville fans . Maryville vs Alcoa is Maryville 23 wins and Alcoa 4 in the last 27 years ... and you think you have something on us ... LOL !

65-23-3 is a gooder stat. I’m sure BC chokes on that one. 

• Thanks 1