Rang to Alabama?

WingT08

I still remember before Benny Hammonds came along at GP that they were so awful their power ratings were usually about 2 or 3 from the bottom in the whole TSSAA back in the 70's. That's why they worship the ground Benny walks on at GP. I was always surprised Derek took that job because there is a plateau at most places and he is at it. 

On 1/29/2021 at 10:49 AM, BruceColetrain said:

I guarantee the pay day is more than he makes now. 7A football down there is loaded top to bottom...Huntsville is definitely the weakest though. 

We scrimmaged a team from Huntsville during the spring during one of my last year’s coaching, and beat the fire out of them. And we weren’t very good that year. 

On 2/2/2021 at 1:01 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I still remember before Benny Hammonds came along at GP that they were so awful their power ratings were usually about 2 or 3 from the bottom in the whole TSSAA back in the 70's. That's why they worship the ground Benny walks on at GP. I was always surprised Derek took that job because there is a plateau at most places and he is at it. 

What he said!