9/10  Upperman

9/17  @ Moore County*

9/24  Collinwood*

10/1  @ Cornersville*

10/15  @ Red Bank

10/22  @ Huntland*

10/29  Eagleville*

* - region game

LRDAO... Did coach chicken at the jailhouse bow out on this Morson  man? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Did coach chicken at the jailhouse bow out on this Morson  man? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

I don’t know any details on how they did the scheduling. I just saw where they had posted it on the 21 team page. I know SP didn’t like how things went down with the cancellation of the Marion game and I understand that. I will say that I had nothing but good experiences with the Marion Co folks the last 2 years. It will be nice to see some different stadiums though and I think we are replacing them with possibly tougher teams.

9 minutes ago, 93grad said:

Good lawd...that is going to be tough...I like it tho!  

Real tough. But I love the mentality of making that kind of schedule. Morson is not afraid of lining our boys up with anyone IMO. Might not win them all but it will take those kind of games if we want to be ready for the west bracket in the playoffs. And I think the attitude of we aren’t afraid of big time competition flows down to the players. I think you have seen that in how they have responded to him from day 1. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richmond30 said:

I don’t know any details on how they did the scheduling. I just saw where they had posted it on the 21 team page. I know SP didn’t like how things went down with the cancellation of the Marion game and I understand that. I will say that I had nothing but good experiences with the Marion Co folks the last 2 years. It will be nice to see some different stadiums though and I think we are replacing them with possibly tougher teams.

Some people didn't like the way the Marion / sp game went down but it was not as contentious as some on here try to make it out to be. We will be playing little brother next season and are even being nice and letting them have the game at their stadium per their request. 

I too had good experiences with the FC fans those 2 years. Not as much the first game but definitely the second. You could see that you guys had a very good team. Just took a few months to turn that into a state championship team. I think it would have been good to do the home and home with sp but they declined the offer I was told. You guys have as good of a shot as any to repeat if the kids buy in. Good luck and stay healthy!

7 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

LRDAO...i garuntee you start ear holing the jailhouse fellars regularly and they want like you.  You think im joking but im not.