Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I’m hearing Milan got two more Liberty players today. I’ve been a Milan fan from afar for many years. Solid rural program that’s built a reputation with tough kids. After several transfers last year, TSSAA investigation, Milan hiring an attorney, I was disappointed. Now, they’re no different than Oakland and other schools around here. I’m not questioning the legality of these moves (I think 6 kids total in less than 12 months), I’m sure they found a way to make it legal. I’m questioning the ethics. Milan has always been above this. 

20 minutes ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

I’m hearing Milan got two more Liberty players today. I’ve been a Milan fan from afar for many years. Solid rural program that’s built a reputation with tough kids. After several transfers last year, TSSAA investigation, Milan hiring an attorney, I was disappointed. Now, they’re no different than Oakland and other schools around here. I’m not questioning the legality of these moves (I think 6 kids total in less than 12 months), I’m sure they found a way to make it legal. I’m questioning the ethics. Milan has always been above this. 

Two points. One Milan has gotten no new transfers yet. Two we hired no attorney. We have a board attorney like every school system does. But he had no involvement in any thing last year football related. As far as this year goes, IF we get any transfers this year, they will do so by the rules just like last year. 

1. Milan got 2 more transfers from Liberty yesterday. You can call and confirm. And I agree that they’ll find a way to make it legal. Being legal and having integrity are 2 different things. Milan is selling out and I hate to see it.

2. Their attorney responded to TSSAA. I can’t prove that and you can’t prove they didn’t, so we’ll agree to disagree.

I don’t post much, but when I do, it’s accurate. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

1. Milan got 2 more transfers from Liberty yesterday. You can call and confirm. And I agree that they’ll find a way to make it legal. Being legal and having integrity are 2 different things. Milan is selling out and I hate to see it.

2. Their attorney responded to TSSAA. I can’t prove that and you can’t prove they didn’t, so we’ll agree to disagree.

I don’t post much, but when I do, it’s accurate. 

If you knew my connection to the school you would know I know what I’m talking about. I don’t think you are purposely trying to spread false information. I genuinely believe you think you have a reliable source. But I assure you that you don’t.  One thing that is certain that neither of us can argue is that no I can’t call the school and confirm. No school will give out information to a person that is not a parent or legal guardian. Although I don’t have to “call” to know if two new students enrolled.  But it’s ok. We can disagree and be civil. Have nothing but respect for you as a poster. Good day sir. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Fair enough. As with your source, I’m as confident in mine. I hope I’m the one who is wrong. Rural West TN epitomizes what’s great about high school ball. Towns vs towns, communities vs communities. I wish every school in 3A would do what Milan did and go 4A - literally leaving no one for Alcoa to play. I look forward to the new 4A region with the big communities battling, BUT ONLY IF my information is wrong. If they did get more kids from Liberty, they’re no different than the Alcoa’s of the world (who also get kids in legally).

11 hours ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

Fair enough. As with your source, I’m as confident in mine. I hope I’m the one who is wrong. Rural West TN epitomizes what’s great about high school ball. Towns vs towns, communities vs communities. I wish every school in 3A would do what Milan did and go 4A - literally leaving no one for Alcoa to play. I look forward to the new 4A region with the big communities battling, BUT ONLY IF my information is wrong. If they did get more kids from Liberty, they’re no different than the Alcoa’s of the world (who also get kids in legally).

You're not going to start crying are you lil Johnny boy?

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png

27 minutes ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

I enjoy talking ball. I’ve never seen you post anything other than silliness like this. 

With all due respect you coming on here mentioning two supposed transfer that Milan will “find a way” to make legal, saying Milan is selling out its integrity and saying a lawyer Helped Milan has nothing to do with talking ball. You are more than welcome to talk what you want on here. But don’t come in to sling mud and then be critical of others when they sling mud back. None of what you said involved talking ball. Our town and community went thru Hades last season against people who only wanted to spread rumors. It was all proved legit. Everyone needs to let it go and move on. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

I enjoy talking ball. I’ve never seen you post anything other than silliness like this. 

I never seen you post anything about football, but allegations insinuating cheating? Just typical crybaby stuff......so, go cry somewhere else. We ALL have heard it before and there is no need to communicate with you sissy boy.

42 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

With all due respect you coming on here mentioning two supposed transfer that Milan will “find a way” to make legal, saying Milan is selling out its integrity and saying a lawyer Helped Milan has nothing to do with talking ball. You are more than welcome to talk what you want on here. But don’t come in to sling mud and then be critical of others when they sling mud back. None of what you said involved talking ball. Our town and community went thru Hades last season against people who only wanted to spread rumors. It was all proved legit. Everyone needs to let it go and move on. 

You are too polite to these crap pushers! :lol:

Just another......

NNu7z5.gif.c232eb9859f093fa90d1cd84594fedb4.gif

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

You are too polite to these crap pushers! :lol:

Just another......

NNu7z5.gif.c232eb9859f093fa90d1cd84594fedb4.gif

I hear ya and agree to an extent. But JohnnyMoxon has been a poster for some time. He has been know you post quality stuff. The ones that really get me were all the trolls that created an account just to postBS accusations  and then disappeared when it was proved everything was legit.