2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

12 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Also, seems to me, TC has made it a point to play small schools and christian schools every year, conference or not.  Gotta get those cupcakes in, when you are already in a cupcake district. 

This means you are too young to remember DCA, FRA, and CPA of the 80’s and 90’s, you’re a transplant gone bad, or you’re an absolute idiot. My money is on all three. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 12:30 AM, ghostofthepast said:

Nobody is saying you don't have a storied past, people are saying your squad next year doesn't have the players.  Jesus, you'd think we were calling your moms awful names.  You guys just don't have the kids, and the ones you got aren't gonna get you there with almost any coach. 

Stop taking offense and look at your O and D line.  Case closed.

That’s exactly what he said, the TC glory days weren’t all that great. And I was refuting that statement with undeniable facts. I said nothing about where TC is or is headed in the future. Learn to read better.  

Also your middle of the pack statement is a little off. Runner up and two semifinals last three years is hardly middle of the pack. Again, I’m not saying anything about the future.   

7 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Sure a lot of talk coming from Marion folks about owning the conference this year. Including a good ole welcome whopping of Meigs County.  Possibly. But they lost several key pieces.  Marion has other tough games vs tuner and Bledsoe and SP if they don’t back out again.  

Just my observation but the only person I have heard on coachT say anything about Marion whooping Meigs is you. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Sure a lot of talk coming from Marion folks about owning the conference this year. Including a good ole welcome whopping of Meigs County.  Possibly. But they lost several key pieces.  Marion has other tough games vs tuner and Bledsoe and SP if they don’t back out again.  

Who is Tuner

13 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Jasper is the one that backed out.  Beene was ready to rock on Friday night up until 3 PM.  We even had someone on the light switch and scoreboard switch.

Edited by rlh