2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

35 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I had a teacher who made each of his kids attend a 5th year of high school. It's hard to argue with the results his kids had I'll just say that. Of course they didn't play sports. 

Under my house means under my rules I guess. B) In sports though I would think the gap to be too significant to be fair in alot of ways. 

1. MC- back to back title appearances, until proven otherwise they have to be #1.

2. Westview- Simpson 

3. Watertown- lost 3 best players but returning stud QB and line. Defense is always well coached

4. Marion- watched them play H2o and if they are returning as many as you all say they will be a challenge for anyone in the East next year.

5. Huntington- i don’t know much about them but they usually field a good team.

6. TC- tc lost a lot (rankins) but tradition is tradition

7. York- they did alright in 3a and they usually compete better in 2

8. Hampton- the rest of there region is down 

9. Monterey- won a lot of games last year and competed well against a good gordy team.

10. Oneida- defense wins game 

Lewis is a good regular season team but can’t make it in the playoffs. UC could be a contender or could be bottom tier you never know. Riverside and south Greene are toss ups.

this was just for fun I know nothing 

On 3/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, PiddyDaFull said:

1. MC- back to back title appearances, until proven otherwise they have to be #1.

2. Westview- Simpson 

3. Watertown- lost 3 best players but returning stud QB and line. Defense is always well coached

4. Marion- watched them play H2o and if they are returning as many as you all say they will be a challenge for anyone in the East next year.

5. Huntington- i don’t know much about them but they usually field a good team.

6. TC- tc lost a lot (rankins) but tradition is tradition

7. York- they did alright in 3a and they usually compete better in 2

8. Hampton- the rest of there region is down 

9. Monterey- won a lot of games last year and competed well against a good gordy team.

10. Oneida- defense wins game 

Lewis is a good regular season team but can’t make it in the playoffs. UC could be a contender or could be bottom tier you never know. Riverside and south Greene are toss ups.

this was just for fun I know nothing 

Monterey and York too low, TC and Watertown too high.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:02 AM, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I guess we just need to shut down our football program and concentrate on basketweaving. Maybe Ghost could coach our new Crochet Team? 

You put everything into football, you should at least be decent no matter what.  Their other programs are historically bad.  This is the 2-3 year span where the Jackets suffer from a lack of program building in the MS.  No one on TC scares anyone. They aren't particularly well coached.  All they have is the fact the entire county bends over backwards for them.  That and a weak district will probably get em to their same old spot, 1st or second round out.   

5 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

You put everything into football, you should at least be decent no matter what.  Their other programs are historically bad.  This is the 2-3 year span where the Jackets suffer from a lack of program building in the MS.  No one on TC scares anyone. They aren't particularly well coached.  All they have is the fact the entire county bends over backwards for them.  That and a weak district will probably get em to their same old spot, 1st or second round out.   

So are you coaching the Crochet team? I heard Clint was donating lots of thread for you. 

33 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

York and Monterey are improving.

TC backsliding.

Watertown are choke artists.

Never seen Trousdale when they were not one of the top teams and Watertown is right there with them lately. York and Monterey may or may not be contenders.

• Thanks 1