2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

There’s disparity in all the regions and it’s been that way for years! 

I’d have to say region 2 this year is pretty much a toss up for 1-4. Any of them could end up at any of the 4 spots IMO. I’m not sure any of the top 4 are legitimate contenders for gold either though. 

Edited by crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I’d have to say region 2 this year is pretty much a toss up for 1-4. Any of them could end up at any of the 4 spots IMO. I’m not sure any of the top 4 are legitimate contenders for gold either though. 

I guess there are exceptions to every rule, but I would still say that there are usually a huge gap between the top and the bottom teams as a whole.

50 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I guess there are exceptions to every rule, but I would still say that there are usually a huge gap between the top and the bottom teams as a whole.

Absolutely! I pointed out our region this year to highlight the fact it is certainly the exception not the rule. Didn’t mean to imply I disagreed with the gap point you were making. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

Westmoreland being the 3rd best team in your district says everything about how good that district is.

I want to give you some credit (even though I know you probably don’t want to hear it). You have made several posts without specifically trying to bash TC. The intelligent football related posts are a good read. Much respect to you for that. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I want to give you some credit (even though I know you probably don’t want to hear it). You have made several posts without specifically trying to bash TC. The intelligent football related posts are a good read. Much respect to you for that. 

Really man, get a life.  Go outside and walk, or plant a garden, or something. 

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So I tried to give you a compliment and this is what you come back with?  Ok. So be it.  People see you for what you are. Good day. 

Nope, it was an backhanded insult, don't try and switch the narrative. You are a grown #### man who has nothing better to do apparently.  You are EXACTLY what you accuse me of being.  

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

Nope, it was an backhanded insult, don't try and switch the narrative. You are a grown #### man who has nothing better to do apparently.  You are EXACTLY what you accuse me of being.  

LRDAO.... Big pile of purple bowel excrement trying to play victim.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 5/8/2021 at 12:31 AM, Sequatchie33 said:

So Spring rolling for a lot of teams! Any new polls? Predictions? 
I will do this one and one about the end of May when spring practice is complete. Based on what I’m hearing.

1- Meigs County-  Deep. Complete. Return several starters. Great coaching staff. Road tough also if needed.

2-Watertown- great traditional team and staff 

3- Marion- Young up and coming team  history of success...  what will be this bunches legacy? 

4-hampton- Give Meigs all they wanted last year,  got a lot of return starters  

5- York   My surprise team! 

I have gained a lot of respect for H2O these past few years, but great traditional team? They are new to the scene in the aspect of being state title contenders, just in the past 5 years they are 60-14, 2001-2015: 81-70. I do agree they are a preseason top 5 team, and they should be ranked above TC at this point, just wanted to point out they haven't always been this competitive.