2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So I tried to give you a compliment and this is what you come back with?  Ok. So be it.  People see you for what you are. Good day. 

Nothing but a troll, sad part is it's either someone that is from TC, or someone that TC dominated and he can't stand it.

17 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Nothing but a troll, sad part is it's either someone that is from TC, or someone that TC dominated and he can't stand it.

Yeah it is obvious to me he/she has an axe to grind. Sad part is they went several days without trashing TC and gave some good football related posts on these boards. I tried to give a compliment and they showed their character. Their response to my compliment tells me you are probably 100% correct in your analysis. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2021 at 6:50 PM, PurplePower68 said:

Those couple years in the playoffs Forrest just ran into some very strong Marion teams. Forrest has some good tough kids so anything can happen next season.

Thanks,  but we can't score. Was our problem last year and will continue to be our problem this year. Even if we miraculously held Marion to 21 or so it would be a 21-3 final. I know defense wins championships, but that assumes you can at least score 3-4 times a game. We might average 6 pts a game on offense.  

On 5/6/2021 at 3:02 PM, PeabodyPride said:

Who are you thinking out off the west General ? The two best are now in 1 A Peabody and McKenzie ! I think your top 3 are out of the East this year. I could see west view making some noise,we play them pretty early that will be a great measuring stick for us and them. I just do t see Huntington making noise. Waverly moved up so I just can’t figure out the west right now .

yeah i need to look again. theres several west teams in 1 and 2A that seem to be really good every year. to be continued. 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah it is obvious to me he/she has an axe to grind. Sad part is they went several days without trashing TC and gave some good football related posts on these boards. I tried to give a compliment and they showed their character. Their response to my compliment tells me you are probably 100% correct in your analysis. 

I can Be his huckleberry BPM. First off grown ### man has 3 hashtags not 4. Hahahahaha. Shaken the bush boss!!!

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I have gained a lot of respect for H2O these past few years, but great traditional team? They are new to the scene in the aspect of being state title contenders, just in the past 5 years they are 60-14, 2001-2015: 81-70. I do agree they are a preseason top 5 team, and they should be ranked above TC at this point, just wanted to point out they haven't always been this competitive. 

Well I wasn't going say anything lol

11 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I have gained a lot of respect for H2O these past few years, but great traditional team? They are new to the scene in the aspect of being state title contenders, just in the past 5 years they are 60-14, 2001-2015: 81-70. I do agree they are a preseason top 5 team, and they should be ranked above TC at this point, just wanted to point out they haven't always been this competitive. 

Yeah, and I'm a troll.

On 5/9/2021 at 2:58 PM, ghostofthepast said:

Westmoreland being the 3rd best team in your district says everything about how good that district is.

Name a 2A region with a really good third place team. The last two years, the team you love to bash played 3rd place teams in the first round from a region to the east and mopped the floor with both teams (Marion and then tyner).  Neither game competitive. 

moving Meigs to that region may actually produce a decent 3rd place team this year in Bledsoe.  But very rare.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Name a 2A region with a really good third place team. The last two years, the team you love to bash played 3rd place teams in the first round from a region to the east and mopped the floor with both teams (Marion and then tyner).  Neither game competitive. 

moving Meigs to that region may actually produce a decent 3rd place team this year in Bledsoe.  But very rare.   

Yea Bledsoe be lucky to finish 3rd this year.  If Tyner don’t get a coach they probably will finish 3rd

20 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Hater!