2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

6 hours ago, Yeti said:

You were respectful and gave acknowledgement also. Nothing wrong with your post. My team would also probably not fit into a great traditional team by those standards. That being said, I would rather talk about the tradition we are building rather than the tradition we had. Only one of those will reflect on tomorrow. 

don't tell @GWAVE1 and @thegreatone36 that. It is their drug of choice. They are probably somewhere right now talking about how much tradition their garbage dump stadium is.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

The same length of time it takes to say TC has officially fallen from being a traditional power. That sounds about right. 

So watertown is a traditionally great team for making the quarterfinals 3 years in a row, but we have fallen off from being a traditional power? 3 semi's in a row, and a silver ball, wouldn't call that falling off, although it is not up to our standards. 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

So watertown is a traditionally great team for making the quarterfinals 3 years in a row, but we have fallen off from being a traditional power? 3 semi's in a row, and a silver ball, wouldn't call that falling off, although it is not up to our standards. 

The fact you have to brag about coming close should tell you your answer. BUT WE HAVE A SILVER BALL!  And that game wasn't even close lol, you guys were humiliated.

No, actually, you massive homer, I'm saying that both programs have been consistently good, but not great.  I simply stated that by your logic, TC isn't a traditional power either, since Watertown isn't.  Can't turn that mirror on yourself, a common prob in TC.

I mean sure, get in a time machine and go back to when you had decent coaches and played lesser opponents in playoffs, sure.  Now, nope.  Peabody, yes, you guys, sorry, nope.

6 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

The fact you have to brag about coming close should tell you your answer. BUT WE HAVE A SILVER BALL!  And that game wasn't even close lol, you guys were humiliated.

No, actually, you massive homer, I'm saying that both programs have been consistently good, but not great.  I simply stated that by your logic, TC isn't a traditional power either, since Watertown isn't.  Can't turn that mirror on yourself, a common prob in TC.

I mean sure, get in a time machine and go back to when you had decent coaches and played lesser opponents in playoffs, sure.  Now, nope.  Peabody, yes, you guys, sorry, nope.

You are a illiterate fool. Keep doing you bud

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1